Reviews for Little boy lost
Sapphire Assassin 30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
good one keep it up
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aaaaaand Seishirou wins bad parent of the year award! On the other hand, I can SO see this happening.

...In an alternate world where psychopaths and angsty men live in harmony with each other.
Zaphi chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
*rotflmao* OMFG XDXD *adds to favorites*
scala chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
HAHA! I love this story! It's hilarious! XD And I love Seishirou and how he tells the story! *glomps* Just thought you might want to know, you spelled his name wrong at one part of the story, but I'm sure that's just a mistake! Great story!
Angry Angel chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Haha, Seishirou telling a [kinky] good night story and Subaru fainting, now that's priceless _ Wonderful idea!

I love your dialogues, but I do think everything would flow much nicer and would be more fun to read if you actually added some descriptions and, well, verbs _- Don't get me wrong, it's still good, but you kinda took the "easy route" by completely leaving out any descriptions. I'm sure you'd have no trouble with them, either, since your writing flows very well otherwise...

Other than that, I loved this _
solbi chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
*laughing like a maniac* heh heh... heh heh... heh heh heh...
Rei Kurasaki chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Cute! I do hope you're continuing this, this is just too adorable. Subaru-kun would be a very nice shade of red by now. With his special...thing given up and all that. *chortle*
mashou no tenshi chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
that...was fun. Very fun..XD~~ i LOVED the naughty story~so kawaii! a happy take (for once) of ... what could be(?) and very humorous...i do hope you'll write more of this kind _~