Reviews for The True Meaning of Love
Michelle chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
Wunderschön die beste geschichte die ich je gelesen haben :D danke dafür 3
MISTALI chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
Love the story. It's one of the best SonAmy ones I've read in ages. I'm interested in Johan. I'd like to know his story in life. Fantastic story. Added to Favourites
Denalien chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Instead of 'Kitchen' i read 'chicken' is that normal?

o.O
sonamy4eva22 chapter 16 . 4/10/2008
I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO SWEET AND MADE ME CRY! BUT EVEN THOUGH I MIGHT BE ONE OF SONIC AND AMYS BIGGEST FANS AND LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALL MY SOUL AND HAVE MILLIONS OF PICTURES OF THEM AND THEY ARE IN MY EVERY DREAM, I KINDA DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF THEM HAVING A KID! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, DISLIKE THE FACT OF THEM HAVING A KID! I MEAN IT'S NOT THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD (IT DOESNT COME CLOSE EVEN) BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE IT TO MUCH. I MEAN MARRIGE IS OK, BUT A BABY, UM...DISTURBING! IT'S KINDA WEIRD BUT I JUST WANT SONIC AND AMY TO BE GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND FOREVER AND ENTRINITY AND HAVE NO ONE GET IN THE WAY! I MUST BE THE STRANGEST SONAMY FAN YOU MIGHT EVER KNOW CAUSE BASICALLY ALMOST ALL SONIC AND AMY FANS WANT SONIC AND AMY TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS, WELL NOPE, NOT ME! BUT I STILL LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY SOUL AND ITS WELL KINDA HARD TO DISCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM BUT I GUESS YOU GOT THE PICTURE! ANYWAYZ NICE STORY, I LOVED IT!

~Sonamy4eva22
IHKF chapter 16 . 2/8/2008
AW! A SEQUAL PLEASE!
superyuui chapter 16 . 11/12/2006
this really is an awesome fic, but i couldnt help but feel that it was a bit rushed
Wolfcryptic chapter 16 . 9/22/2006
Awesome! I loved this story, it's such an awesome plot, I like it how Johan knew all that stuff about the wedding and the baby, but how? It's all cool. Amy being a hero, yes! Go Amy!
ThirteenStrikes chapter 16 . 9/12/2006
I know I am one of the MOST random reviewers...ah... but what the heck.

Cool story. I like the way you write, esp how you include details and stuff. Nice work.
Junko Jenny chapter 16 . 5/6/2006
best ever i mean i loved it sonic and amy have a child and a SHE yay! if you continue this ) (i know im late so sue me *crys* i can't help but like these stories they are just too cute)

Kitty: YAY *stares*

uh well i gotta go! *runs to sonic and amy*
Pacia Amy Blue chapter 17 . 8/25/2005
Hi !I live in polish but i like reding engish teksts about Sonic and Amy . I love them. I have a small reqest : PLES CONTINUE!
Eyes Of Innocence chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
-sniff- Wow i'm totally speechless. I LOVE THAT STORY SO MUCH!

I can't imagine Eggman going THAT far. You wrote each and every characters part very well. I really enjoyed that. You got my cousin crying like mad when she read it XD
Rainer Schiefenhoevel Junior chapter 17 . 7/31/2005
I vote yes.
k0m0d0-342 chapter 17 . 7/27/2005
IT'S AMAZING! You art teh 1337. Bravo.
Kitty chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Holy crap that was so sweet! My eyes are getting watery! I loved it. Keep writing.
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 17 . 4/23/2005
I liked your story very much! Even if it is not big, it still has some epic features in it. I liked your way of describing the characters, but I felt, that they look more like people, than like animals. I mostly liked the scene of a fight between Amy and Eggman, it was reall extreme and realistic. What else? May be Amy is too young, I mean 15-year-old, can fight for her laugh so furiously, it doesn't mean a lot, simply a number in the beginning of the chapter, but still...

On the whole, I really liked your story, I finished reading it at 3.35AM, but I was more than eager to no, how it will end.