Reviews for Golden Sun: The Voyage of the Dusk Rider
bobbyneko chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
awesome fic. epic and everything
Elfa chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
Awesome story! Keep up the good work! And Update soon please!

I love the way you made the characters, especially Garet!(Everyone sees him like a complete dumbass, but.. Geez! He's not that bad! He is not my favorite character but I've got to admit that he is not stupid. He just acts before he thinks! AND he has a heart of Gold!) Unlike everyone else, you didn't make him like a fool and he has got feelings. The only one I didn't really liked has your Isaac. You made him so cold and mean sometimes!( probably because mia was taken away but that's not a reason for him to be mean with his friends).

Anyway... The story itself is great!
InspirationDruid26 chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
Thank GOODNESS, you're back! I was so worried . And I can't thank you enough for updating! The moment I found out that you came back with updates has got to be the happiest moment this entire season! Not surprisingly, I still retain most of the events from the previous chapters, because this is such a memorable story.

And aw...I love these new chapters you posted! I'm on the edge of my seat to read more!

This is Chammuran Lailan and Aesahettr's Might by the way, if this pen name doesn't sound familiar.
BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero chapter 16 . 11/5/2007
Oh my Gawd this is a bad clift hanger whats going to happen?

Hmm Garet and Jenna to cute ~_' (he he)

Update soon.
Kd7sov chapter 16 . 10/27/2007
Interesting. I may have said this before, but you are handling Jenna/Garet quite well. There are a few aspects of you characterization of Garet that rub me slightly the wrong way, but there's nothing I can point to and the rest of your story distinctly makes up for it.

I was surprised, though, that Isaac didn't have Dusk Rider take off. In the game at least, it's considerably faster in the air than on the water, which should translate to a better tactical position. Did they leave the Hover Jade somewhere and I've just forgotten?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2007
THIS STORY WAS FREAKIN' SWEET, NOT ENOUGH FLAMESHIPPING THOUGH...
Isaac A. Drake chapter 15 . 10/14/2007
I like this! It's a good solid fic with some awesome battles and ideas. Update soon.
SandyCaesar chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
Whew...blazed through the chapters. All right, it's been a good story. I spotted minor grammatical errors earlier on, but they seem to have faded. The story itself is brilliant; I'll just hope you're not gonna take another two years on the next chapter.
alfalfa936 chapter 15 . 8/13/2007
Omigosh! This has been going on for awhile... Oh, can't wait for the next chapter. So people can summon other people... But, YAY Picard's not dead(I really want to call him Piers...) I just have one more thing to say, Jenna's kind of been a b* in this story. That's all I have to say, besides... UPDATE SOON!
tt' In the moring chapter 14 . 9/26/2006
ok this is REALLY starting to get on my nerves... This is an awesome fic. so why havn't you updaded? my old penname was 'mercury' that was 2 years ago! ive waited roughly 2 years now for this story to update! so cmon! im sure im not the only one who's angry so please update. pretty please with sugar on top and all that other stuff! i'd get on my knees and grovel but you would'nt be able to see that... so...PLEASE UPDATE!
Manda chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST FAN FICTION I'VE EVER READ!~ The vocabulary spices up the story ALOT. Funny how Garet knows all those vocabulary and synynoms (or however you spell it). I'm with Jenna, I thought he was alot stupid(er)O_O No offense though...

Garet: Hey!
Kd7sov chapter 14 . 5/2/2005
Wow. You're great.

Okay, automatic reaction from Chapter Ten:

No! Piers! (lunges to save him, just before realizing that this is not only just words on a screen, but words typed months ago...)

Great job. I can't write flameshipping myself, but you do it quite well. Your characterizations are immaculate, and you put a lot more depth into Garet than most people do. Wondrous. I look forward to continuation.
frozen-sword chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Awesome! I have to keep reading!
chibby chapter 14 . 11/16/2004
this is such a good story... i feel like i'm reading an actual, real, published book when i read this. and do you know how frustrating it it to have to stop reading when you would dearly like to continue?

*added to Favorites*