Reviews for Angel of Muzak
Vanessa Osbourne chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wait, there's another angel. The Angel of MOOSICK!

Erick: HAI! I ARE THE ANGEL OF MOOSICK!

Vanessa: Hello Angel of Moosick.

Erick: HAY!

Vanessa: Is for horses.

Erick: BUT I'M PART COW! AND I SELL PENCIL SHARPENERS AND EAT CRAYONS AND MARKERS!

Vanessa: Okay then... anyway AWESOME FIC! I was laughing REALLY hard at the Draco Malfoy thing. And the elevator thing. GENIUS!

Erick: *explodes.*

Vanessa: O_O
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE IT! 'Music; Musak' :) HILARIOUS!
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Heh, that was genius. *shudder* muzak...
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
HAH! HAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ooh, this one was so funny! Carlotta reminds me a LOT of Fleur Delacour! Which is odd, considering Fleur is French..

I love Eric. So flippant and cheerful. :D I love how confused Carlotta is through this whole fic. :D

Ahh.. I love this part:

"...I’ll have you know that Miss Daa is my fia-”

"Secret!” hissed Christine, tugging fruitlessly at Raoul’s arm.

“Fia-fia-fiasco,” continued Raoul, with barely a pause, “and I will not tolerate –”

“My grasp of your language is not ze best,” said Piangi, puzzled, “but does not that word mean disaster?”

“Right,” said Raoul. “Um. I meant that this meeting is a fiasco, and I declare it over!”

But I think this line has to be the best double pun ever:

"...and who, after all, could blame her, when her ear, untrained to the nuances of any language save Italian, still couldn’t tell the difference between music and Muzak?"

Yup.. she certainly can't tell b/w music and Muzak.. certainly not when she sings, either.. :D
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Hehehehehehe. Run, Carlotta, run for your life!
bundles-'o-joy chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
0_o

wow, an actual genius in the phandom! this is crazy! you shouldn't be writing phanphics, you should be investing all your time writing literary masterpieces! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH WEIRDOS LIKE US? **bangs head furiously**

i think...that that was simply brilliant. BRILLIANT I SAY! **in a very Michael Crawfordish way, although i am a girl**: GO!

right. i think i made my point, you BRILLIANT PERSON, YOU!
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Ah, lovely, lovely, lovely! Hilarious! Hah, I loved the little jabs to LOTR and HP, and the WHOLE THING was so refreshingly amusing! Great work, as usual!
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
"Carlotta’s fists clenched tightly. Under her breath, she counted to ten in Italian. And in French. And in Latin. When she had got to Sumalian, she decided she was calm enough to speak."

That line: Pure genius. Oh!

And the part with Legolas, and Potter, and Les Mis? Tre lol!
meganphntmgrl chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
*falls over in hysterics*
Bubonic Woodchuck chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
*tries to hold in her laughter*

*fails miserably*

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!11oneone

That was priceless. Simply priceless. The absolute funniest thing I've read. Eric! And Yellow Submarine! And Slash!

You are, without a doubt, the best humor writer in the phandom.
Fishy chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
This is hilarious! I absolutely love it. Thank God for a bit of good phanfiction around here.
The Mintywolf chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
::wipes away tears:: That was the best laugh I've had in a long time, thank you. The Wagner Ring cycle and Carlotta's discovery of Harry Potter slash was genius.

Also the Yellow Submarine had me in stitches once I, too, had gotten over the initial shock.

More like this, please. Your plotbunnies are hilarious, and I especially love your presentation of Christine and Raoul, particularly together.
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Oh my gosh... totally brilliant. I espically loved the references to Les Mis and Harry Potter. That was fantastic.
ShadowsChaos2lz2login chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
O_O LMAO! Poor Carlotta... I hate her...but I pity her in this... Amazing!
La Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 6/27/2004