Reviews for The Gunblade Saga
Legacy Of Misspent Youth chapter 1 . 9/17
Im gonna read this stories till the end!
qwerty chapter 1 . 6/29
I feel your pain. NEVER try to type an audiobook.
x Euphoria chapter 23 . 5/19
I liked that you took the outburst away and I liked your explanation on GF's. :)
x Euphoria chapter 20 . 5/18
One thing that has always wrecked my brain was that the world KNOWS SeeD exists. So wouldn't they suspect these badass teenagers from Garden? :[ I just always feel so bad for Zell because with the way things went in the game Zell probably put a lot of blame on himself. Poor guy.
x Euphoria chapter 19 . 5/18
I just REALLY love how you sprinkle tiny bits of Rinoa's past and father in your writing. I wish they would have dropped tiny hints like that in the game.

I agree with you that Timber did drag on. I liked the vibe of the town minus the Soldiers and Timber makes a great place for AU's haha.
x Euphoria chapter 18 . 5/18
This was a really incredible chapter. Fighting scenes were sooo good. Most of the times I can't find myself to concentrate when fighting is going on when I'm reading but you held my attention the whole time and I loved every bit of it! The way you described the status ailments and limit breaks were awesome!

Hehe When Selphie says Love and Peace I always thing of Vash from Trigun.
x Euphoria chapter 17 . 5/17
Thank you sooo much for giving background info on how Rinoa is able to use magic. It shouldn't be as simple as equipping a GF.
x Euphoria chapter 16 . 5/13
Been really busy but haven't forgot about this story! Last few chapters have been wonderful and I really like this one.
x Euphoria chapter 11 . 4/30
I've never read this story before but I'm so glad I stumbled upon it now. I've loved everything so far your details are amazing. I understand that this story is like 10 years old so don't worry about me trying to correct your grammar or something ridiculous like that :P

I've been dying for this chapter and I had to stop myself from skipping ahead lol.

I like that you introduced the White Seed early instead of him just showing up out of nowhere like in the game. Oh! I also loved the fact that Headmaster Cid was a Gunblade Specialist in his day. For me it was either Cid didn't do much fighting in the battle field but he was a brilliant man or he had a Gunblade. I really like the direction you went with your story and I'm excited to read more _.
newmoon26 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
What's the official pairing?
Guest chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
Rinoa scratching Irvine is funny...? Man, she has temper issues if she beaned Watts just for waking her up...can't believe this is the girl Squall likes...
Never did like that scene in the game :/
Otherwise your story is great! Nice job bro :)
AceBlade258 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I've read this story a dozen times, and I'm off to read it again now. I'm sorry for never leaving you a review (I don't remember doing so at least) and I probably won't do it again. I just wanted you to know that FFVIII is my favorite Final Fantasy title, and that every time I read this I can't help feel that you have done it justice. This is, without a doubt, one of my all-time favorite pieces of writing. I have given it about 4 years worth of consideration to come to that conclusion, and my decision never changed. You sir, have an amazing talent.
jt chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
you know peptuck, I've read this fanfiction over 5times now, and the first time i read this, i immediately fell inlove with your writing, I'm 22 now, and I'm still not getting tired of this especially of your Chimera series.. hopefully you'll finish the remake of Gundbalde saga...
Revan616 chapter 59 . 7/2/2012
you know even after all these years, after reading all your other works i still keep coming back to this one, possibly the best complete FF8 novel, thanks for the many years of great works and hopefully many more yet to come.
Sanokal chapter 59 . 5/25/2012
Hmm. I may have just had a heart attack from pure awesomeness.

This, as I'm sure you already know, is absolutely fantastic. Final Fantasy VIII was a brilliant game - easily one of the series' best, despite it's polarizing wide view. And you have more than done it justice here.

Sure, I would have liked to see more Guardian Forces, but still, it was good.

I've seen a garbled amount of your lifestyle, and I have come to the conclusion (in a Skyrim accent) that you are a Varsity Biologist Marine Gamer Author. Or something along those lines (I mean no offense!)

But, yeah. Just wow, bro. This kind of writing reminds me of why I joined this site in the first place - to capture moments like this in writing.