Reviews for Desert Essence
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Yes! I love Seto/Priest SetoKisara stories soooo much! I'm kind of bummed that your not featuring Kaiba like you were originally going to because I really enjoy seeing different authors versions of a reincarnated Kisara, whether they be shy and timid or stronger than they appear (a few authors have decided to make her a master a self-defense techniques like Karate and one has even given her tattoos and had her carry a switch-blade in her pocket)! Moving on, I think that what you have here so far is great and I really hope that you will be updating it someday!
Angel Diary chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This story looks so interesting SO PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Update. NOW.

Very well written story. It could really see the scene in my minds eye.
Sakurascorpion19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very well written and I love the story...I really love KisaraXSeth fics so please keep it up! UPDATE ASAP!
Shiro chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I hope that you update soon. This was such as wonderfully well written chapter.
VPenny chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
GOOD! GOOD! Keep updating! It's so nice to see all these great Seth/Kisara stories right now!
ShadowGoddessHikari chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
MORE MORE MORE. I must see more. gr damn you cliffhangers. Why must people cut off at the best part and leave us readers hanging on the edges of our seats.( Whimpering in an upset fashion 'cause I truely am. T.T ) Please continue.

Oh yay I added you and this story as well as your story sweet temptation to my fav's list.

ShadowGoddessHikari
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
AH YOU MUST CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS! I'm posting my Setoxkisara fic soon! check it out! I
anorexia kills chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
*Jumps up and down* I finally read it! Yay! *Does odd happy dance* Very good! I really liked this chapter, and I can tell good things will come from it. Keep up the good work, your a really great author..

Update soon!
Godlet2b chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Gem! I'm so proud of you for actually posting this! -huggles- i luv it! make sure when you are dun the next chapter u e-mail it to me so that i can read it (cuz i'll never get to it on here) and MAKE me read it! and i'll probably come review! I love it!

-hem- to the whomever you are that dissed this fic... I THINK UR A MORON AND JUST CUZ YOU CAN"T WRITE LIKE GEM CAN DUN GIVE YOU NO BLOODY REASON TO DISS HER AND I"LL HAVE U KNOW IF THE FOR ACTUAL MANGA SETO AND SERENITY DO GET TOGETHER YOU MORON!

-hem-

-huggles gem summore- i luv it...
You Don't Need To Know chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I can't believe you've actually taken it upon yourself to write a Seto/Shizuka fic taking place in Ancient Egypt... It's so unrealistic! Even in the anime, does Seto Kaiba care about Jou and Shizuka? No! It's impossible and he has NO interest whatsoever, and so few stories have actually made a Seto/Jou or Seto/Shizuka fic work. I don't see why you people bother! ...and to make an Egyptian setting to go along with it... That's just discusting.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
*kiko bows before Divine Angel* All hail mighty authoress! I'm so glad you're back! Excellent start to an already excellent looking fanfic. Excellente! Muy Bien! Perfecto!

But...are you going to finish 'Sweet Temptation'? I LOVE that fic. You write very, very extraordinarily well. You should be a real life author.

Well, update this soon!
Elusia chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
well done _ quite beautifully written and i especially luv the start and the end, i think ur portrayal of Seth is great and his relationship with akunadin is particulary interesting. although this is a seto x serenity i hope to see more of seth x kisara cuz they are great _ great job and plz continue on asap!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
fun n.n
CherryArrow chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
oh very nice. but it's really weird at the end... lol. Nice.