Reviews for Spectrum
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 9 . 5/25/2020
Ugh I love this fic! I wish you would continue it! All the best to you wherever you are.
Girlofbluefire chapter 4 . 2/6/2018
This is so funny and well written. Yours and your family's sense of humour clearly come through, even before you telling us it was your inspiration. It makes Anzu come more to life. I love this kind of dynamic with the sarky anti hero. I wish they had done this more in the anime. I am missing the duel monsters references though, although I can understand you are taking it in a different direction. Great work!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2017
Yo. Come back and finish this it's very good. Please?
Raggetymanftw chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
So, this story hasn't been touched for more than 10 years, but it would be so amazing if it was continued! I absolutely loved it! Thank you for posting it!
Stori chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
must.. have.. conclusion! you have to finish this!
Rachel Cabbit chapter 9 . 2/20/2017
omg! Love the banter and the dialogue! Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
Oh.. and if there'll be any chapter where the almighty Seto gets sick.. It'll be a huge bonus!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
Brilliant! When is the next update? I'm thrilled!
Some Person lol chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
Please update this story again. You haven't updated it in 11 years and a lot of people look forward to reading this story. Don't let this story join one of those discontinued stories. Thank you.
jarjayes chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
Man, I'd be extremely disappointed if my friends were to accuse me of behavior that they'd know I wouldn't do or not even believe me when I tell them the truth. Especially when they should know me. I'd probably not talk to them for awhile for being assholes
jarjayes chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
There was this guy I didn't like at first. Couldn't stand him. Took two people to point out to me that I actually had a crush on him. Of course, he wasn't evil but he was really annoying.
jarjayes chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
My mother would have smacked me for that kind of back talk.

I do realize that Anzu does criticize Kaiba for being immature but she's not doing any better. And she does have a very big mouth. She talks before she thinks. And that's very dangerous.
jarjayes chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
You are the first one I've seen that's made her parents absolutely cool!
The banter is hilarous!

I did feel sorry for Kaiba the moment he thought that she thought less about him.
I've been laughing.
Very entertaining!
jarjayes chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
LOL!
jarjayes chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I love her sarcasm.
I think this is the first time Anzu/Tea was written up as an intelligent girl.