Reviews for Spectrum
Swooproxmysox chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
hey i like ur story
Ambiance-Dream chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
WOW. This is probably the most HILARIOUS and BEAUTIFULLY written setoxanzu stories that I have ever read... EVER. OMG. Seriously, I was just DYING of laughter for the whole time. You are AMAZING to think up all these priceless scenes and ideas!

Wow, so much to talk about...

The nude Kaiba thing was just... unbelievable. When I read the sentence "Oh lordy, he was naked," I just set my head down on my desk and died quietly. Seriously, how do you think up all these wonderful plots?

The gradual change of Seto and Anzu's attitude towards each other was done really really well. I mean, it's gradual but not too fast... It's moving slowly but surely. Bravo! ]

And I love the idea of the game/competition... The following chapters are going to be awesome awesome awesome. I'm sorry, but I just can't express my LOVE for this story in these horrible words... But it's just SOO GOOD!

So please update soon, ok? We readers all know that Ch 10's going to be AWESOME! *-* Ja ne!
Lucas 316 chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
¡Speechless!
Lucas 316 chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
Awesome! I was on the very edge of my seat with my face not more than a foot away form the computer reading this the entire chapter. Reading you story is like an addiction. The more I read, the more I want to read. Only the best of writers can pull that off. Amazing job. :)
Cataracta chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
Lol very nice chapter. Very funny, and I can't wait to see the outcome of this bet. Whoo! Update soon!
Lucas 316 chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
That was so cool. It took me forever to read again though, because I used a dictionary and looked up the many words I han't seen before. It made the story more enjoyable understanding the full effect of what the characters were saying. Awsome job. I'm loving this plot. :) :)
yoursolastsummer chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
BITCHIN! I was happy as a clam when I saw that a new chap was posted..thank you. Naked Kiaba, is there anything better? Doubt it. Wonderful chapter. I liked the honesty thing with Anzu, it was very in character. Did I mention that I liked the naked Kaiba thing?
White Artemis chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
Woho! You go, dude! This is one hell of a fic! Whopee! Update soon!
Lucas 316 chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
It took me 45 minutes to read this chpater because I was kept having to get tissue from the bathroom I was laughing so hard. Then I would calm down, read a bit more, then laugh again. I guess what I'm trying to say is... AWESOME JOB. One of the best stories I've ever read!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
Yes, an excellent chapter! Both the gratuitous nudity AND the Jane Eyre reference were much appreciated. Haha!

The funny thing about this little bet is that I really have no idea who will end up winning. If I had to make a prediction I guess I would say that Kaiba will win the bet, but end up getting more than he bargained for. (shrugs) I usually hate guessing games, because I'm almost inevitably wrong. I suppose I just feel adventurous this morning.

The next chapter sounds just as exciting as this one, and I'm sure it'll be terrific reading. I'll be looking forward to it!
werewolfsbane01 chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
hey their on chappie 3 and tea's parents sound so much like mine but unfurtunetly my disposition is like kaiba's. a very weird combonation!;
LeafeKnight7 chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
lmao! Oh my gawd! That was some hi-larious shit there. I couldnt stop laughing. You get the humor award from me._Ja ne!
LuvinAniManga chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
Yes. you are shamless. Haha. But it was still a great chapter! I liked it! ...Haha..middle was a bit much but...I see where you're going with it! Yep, VERY NICE. ...Yeah. ...So...what was I going to say? ...Anywho, love the bet and the chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

...What WAS I going to say?
Azurite chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
WHOO! Not only was it a hilarious chapter, but it was tinged with a perfect amount of great characterization and "tang" that comes from that not-quite-steam. Bets with Kaiba are never a good thing, but you're the writer, and you just might prove me wrong. Of course I'd love to see Anzu win this one, but it'll probably be a fantastic story either way. I'm looking forward to more- and I hope your leg heals soon!
mandybelle chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
hahahahaha. that was so hilarious, your humor really makes this story amazing, and plus you're such a great writer and everything is nice and clear and not all jumbled and confusing like some fics. great job!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »