Reviews for Spectrum
Lucas 316 chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
This story is so awsesome. I'm on the very tip of my chair reading it. I really love the entire thing about tea being a drama queen. It's so funny. :) Great job!
trandescend chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
TOTALLY LUV THE STORY !

UPDATE ASAP!
Lucas 316 chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
That was so awesome. I was laughing uncontrolably the entire last part of the chapter.! Super Job :)
Lucas 316 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oh. If I had known how awesome this story was gonna be, I would have read it a lot sooner. Great Job!
shanichan11 chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
O_O NAKED SETO! *drols*
AnimeFantasy Fan chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
Yay, another chapter! This is just as great as the others, I must say. Hooray for nudity, LOL (just kiddin' :P,- but it still wasn't bad!)!

Sorry about your leg, by the way. Hope you're feeling up to updating this soon!

See ya next chapter!

~AnimeFantasy Fan~
Gekkou Hana chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
ahahahaa.. i love humor with nudity in it.. very funny and i found i had a good laugh from it.. Now what was Anzu thinking with asking him to a challange? I know if i were her i would lose before the words i challage u came out of my mouth.. hopefulyl she wont get herself into too much trouble.. waiting for the update was worth the wait but i do hope u can update soon if its possible..
AllisonWalker chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
Good, good, good! I'm sorry about your accident and I love your ever improving writing style, keep it up.
CWolf2 chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
I have nothing else to say, you're just gifted.
Glaciale chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
OMFG! That was hilarous, i couldn't stop laughing. You finally updated, I'm sorry for hastling you so much *bows head in shame* I hope Anzu wins the bet! And I can't wait for the tabloids in the next chappie, great fic.
Kitake Neru chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
LOL WooT I wonderif Azu will sleep well after this... if at all? You rock!*glomps*
Sugarpants chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
EEP! XD That was so~o aweshum1 D

Just a widdle note, though; when you wrote "“You’re manhood" I think you used the wrong form of the word 'your' or whatever. .

3 Kaiba had better kiss her first!

-Metsudo
pat-nosferatu chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
Wow brilliant chapter! Can't wait to read more!
clarity chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
Great chapter...loved it!

I just hope the next chapter after this will be coming a little quicker. I'm not really the impatient type, but this last chapter seemed to be forever before it showed up.

Any chance it might show up before Xmas? It would be a 'really' nice Xmas gift! ;)

Nice Kaiba nude scene, btw. It put all sorts of fun and nasty thoughts in my head. (Kaiba sleeps nude! *Squeel!*) I wonder if Tea will start to picture that every morning, now? (yum...)

Clarity
Dijonee' Chester AKA Mione chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE THE NEXT ONE THE LAST CHAPTER WHERE THEY ACTUALLY DO KIS! IT WILL BE SO AMAZING!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »