Reviews for Spectrum
Frosted Bug chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
You are one of the best fanfictions writers whose works I've had the pleasure of reading for like...ever. This story has beautifully descriptive content and the atmosphere you created... man, I could so feel the TENSION between those two. What with the the witty and VERY humorous dialogue that you make flow so well. You're going in my favourites hun. Definitely.
pat-nosferatu chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
Oh my God! This story is briliant. I can't wait for the next chapter. Seto and Anzu ROCKS!
Araindil chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
Absolutely amazing! Must say this is one of the best fics I have read in...months? A year? Well, far too long at any rate. Splendid job. I'm usually not a big fan of Seto/Anzu fics, but this one really rearranged my views. This is just a brilliant piece of writing.

Maybe you should consider making the secondary genre Humor instead of General - there's certainly enough laughs sprinkled about.

Cheers,

Ara
blah chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
it's really good so far. and funny too! seto and anzu are starting to show their feelings towards each other. anywayz, plz update soon! can't wait to read the next chapter.
abbu jabbu chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
This story really roffles my waffles!
abbu jabbu chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
O_O Kaiba owns!

Anywho, I really like how your fic impliments complex dialogue, yet it all seems to still run smoothly when you choose words most everyone knows. Good job!
abbu jabbu chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
I like Kaiba's concise yet effective dialogue in this fic; it suits him well. Good story!
DarkenDepths chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
This is really good.

I enjoyed it throughly to the point of

spectacular satisfaction...

Update ASAP! Please?

Well, I absolutely loved the plot.

Keep it up and just maybe I'll throw you a virtual

cookie!

Till Next Time!
Padewan CarrCarr chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
LMAO! I gotta give Anzu credit for thinking fast on her feet. That had to be the most creative excuse, in such circumstances, that almost sounded convincing. As for the couple the only word flashing in my mind is DENIAL! Everyone but Anzu and seto appeared to take the magic show night out as a date of sorts. Just gotta cheer Jou on for all of his attempts. Can't wait for more. _
Arrna chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
NO! Stop the teasing! man Anzus mom has REALLY bad timing...lol. Update soon please?
crozo-bobo chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
Waheehee I like it a lot! I like the wittiness and hilarious situations. Meep. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lorre chapter 8 . 6/17/2005
Oh, how I love this story. Thanks for the long chapter!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 8 . 6/15/2005
Lol! This story just keeps getting better and better! This was an awsome chapter. Plz update again soon. _Ja ne!
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 8 . 6/14/2005
Yay, long chappie. You have received my love.

GAH! That was SO funny. They wer SO CLOSE, yet so far. YOU. MUST. UPDATE! Like, now...BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Dun dun dunn!

I'm very random right so if I type anything unlogical, or unintelligent, please forgive me. I had WA-A-A-Y too much chocolate (SUCH AN AMAZING INVENTION!).

Yeah, so...That's all for now, folks!

~Shaan