Reviews for Spectrum
Lily chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
Could you tell me where exactly the next chapter is?
Sparkling-Ruby Gem chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
I think this is the best Yu gi oh fic I've ever read! It's witty,funny, and sweet! So pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls hurry and update soon!

Ja Ne,

Ruby-Chan
michelle chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
please update soon! This has been one of the best fanfics that I have ever read. Your writing style rocks!
swimmurgirl chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Aww, so sweet with the almost-kiss! I hope for some more kisses in the near future, but keep updating!
Kerrie-chan chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
oh my god.. you've actually made me love this pairing... previously I've actually quite disliked it but since there is nothing else in Anzu fandom to read I was like what the hell...

Honestly, you are one of the best writers I've ever read. You could probably write yaoi and make me like it LOL and I don't like yaoi XD

Anyway, I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter awsome job
Jewel Song chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
I'm very tempted to say that this chapter is the best yet. I especially loved the way you portrayed Kaiba's reaction to Anzu throughout the entire chapter. It was amazing!

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter! Huzzah!
Bradybunch4529 chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
So good! I bow to the master. The tension is unbelievable. The rain scene was hot. And so perfectly natural. I love the way you have them playing off of each other. So good. And Jou was pure genius. Only he would dare! Update soon, please.
midnightPhilosopher chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Akai: Kami I so love you! Long Chapters rule!

Kurai: anti-date. Sure Anzu...denial.

Akai: Seto's in denial about being human. Poor, Poor Seto. You cannot escape the truth! (when I find a way out of humanity, i'll let you know)

Kurai: I'm trapped with a psycho. Funny, I have a 'no bullshit' mode too. It's kind of scary actually. Akai says I make paint peel with my glare. Explains the new paint coats in the living room.

Akai: Man, this is confusing. I keep hearing that Mokuba's eight, then ten, then twelve. I personally think he's twelve while Seto's 16 because it makes sense. They were with Gozaburo for how long, two years which would have made Mokuba 6 when they were in the orphanage and he didn't look six or act six. So I say he's twelve. Which would make him what, 14 or so if Seto's 18 in this fic? (how old is he here anyways?)

Kurai: The scary thing is, she has a good point.

Akai: Seto's so cute when he's cranky

Kurai: Someone's random today.

Akai: BIFS Bishie Induced Fangirl Syndrome Sorry. But Seto...your smile is beautiful! And cute, and nice and attractive and I'm out of synonyms.

Kurai: Seto's right. Mokie is getting to smart. Lol. 'I dont think Glaring at the door will make it open.' that was so...funny!

Akai: Seto is not sub-par. . Ok, i'm done being mad now.

Kurai: Another BIFS attack huh? Had to thrown in a mutt insult at Jou huh Kaiba?

Akai: That was nasty Jou! Ew! Bad images! Bad images!

Kurai: You shouldn't even be thinking like that!

Akai: I hang out with you, remember?

Kurai: Oh...right. Uh..UPDATE PLEASE!

Akai: Yes, please update soon. Another long one if you can help it.
TeaG chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
*smile*

Ow yes...tihs was really a long chapter

..again

I liked it very much!So please update soon,okay?

*looks on her watch*

ups...it is already 0.00!...I should sleep now

Gnight.~
Renoirkmk chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Great story! Update soon.
Josh chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
*Holds up sign that says Have my baby* If it wasn't 6 in the morning and if I hadn't been reading this story I'd proably be a little more coherent at the moment. Maybe if you didn't have THE best SetoAnzu story ever I might have gotten a little bit of sleep. This story is Perfect and there is nothing I could or would do to make it better. The only thing I would change is the time between updates.. but I guess thats the price you pay for perfection! Maybe I should send you the hospital bill for the car accident that I'm proably about to get in all because you had to go and make me sit here for 6 hours. so tired ..can't see straight...snore...
rebelxxwaltz chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Wow, you are evil! In the best possible sense, of course. I enjoyed this chapter thoroughly (ugh, forgive my possible bad spelling. It's an insane hour).

I must say, this made me laugh out lout even though many funnier real-life type things happened to me today:

'I was always aware that you’re the mental equivalent of a particularly inept block of wood, but now I see your eyesight is defective as well.” Kaiba sneered, “Now let me rephrase that in idiot speak so you can understand too; you’re as dumb as a sack of hammers, and blind.”'

Brilliant. You write the most in character Seto and Anzu that I can ever remember reading. Not that I'm an expert or anything...

Possibly even more pleasing is your fabulous vocabulary and gift with assembling words. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that creating a beautiful sentence is easy must be a complete simpleton.

I hope you're going to update again soon. Really great story!
SportZScooby chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
OMG OMG Omg Taht was so good. I havent read in a while and that just made my day. Update sometime in the near future
Chickadeee chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
Aw. Is sweet little Anzu doin' somethin' naughty? I hope not! It's all Kaiba's fault, I betcha.

O.o No clue what that was. The previous comments were totally OOC for me. Anyways, funny story. Love all of their little verbal battles. It's kinda like that for me and a guy I know. Except I'm the only one who makes intelligent comments. And I hate him completely. Cute fic! Post more funny phrases! Nice usage of long words!
Skylaran chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
LOVE this story, and I hope the update is soon. Keep up the good work!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »