Reviews for Spectrum
mit Ausdruck chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
Hehe. This chapter was great! What's Anzu gonna do about her friends? And how could they not believe her like that? Hmph. Stupid guys.

Anyways, update soon!

Hero.
Nightfall2525 chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
yes that was good and in a way she is going to blackmail him in to doing something update soon i have to know what she is going to made him do
Geniusgirl The Original chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
Normally, I'd be a little more... verbose. But I think this should do the trick:

*worships*

Great, great, great job. And so quickly, too!

Clarity2199 chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
That was great! Tea actually gets Kaiba wrapped around her little finger...all because of Mokuba. That's funny.

It'll be interesting to see exactly what she does to 'collect' on this debt. Sorry about your lack of homework done to get this chapter out.

...er, keep up the good work! :D

Hope to hear from you soon! (and not cause you an F grade because of it...;p)

Clarity
nopenopnope chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
haha, kaiba is human aftere all! this is loved, keep it up!
Nik Nak chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
I love this story, the sarcasm a tad of black humour is brill! I hardly ever find stories that make me laugh out loud but congrats you have successfully managed that near impossible task!
nantoka chapter 5 . 3/9/2005
I really like your story I hope you review soon!
PinkStarz chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
Yay for an update.

God, my heart bleeds for you. I hate Uni currently. Sure, my semester is almost over, but the tests keep coming, and coming, and coming... And everytime I attempt to write, a little voice in my head says, "GET BACK TO THOSE BOOKS, DAMMIT!"

Sigh.

Wonderful chapter, though. I adore your writing style.
yoursolastsummer chapter 5 . 3/8/2005
OK I will just say it-the long time between updates really sucks BUT I don't hate you because when you do update it is always prefection. This chapter was amazing, it was so well written and witty. Kaiba is funny as hell and I love where Anzu's mind set is heading. Studley GreatAss and Hottie McSexgod was one of the funniest things i have ever heard in my entire life. I also like how you have the rest of the gang act, they are fun and joke around with Anzu but they are not mean about it. This was terrific, if at all possible please update soon!
LeafeKnight7 chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
*cracks up laughing* OMFG! This is the best story i have ever read. You really have a way with humor. I really like the Hello Kitty comment. Im still laughing hard! Update soon. This story will forevermore be on my favs list. _Ja ne!
Tea Fan chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
One more spelling mistake...

1) "She glared at Kaiba as he irritably cleared [his] throat"

Just in case, I like your fic and am not trying to insult it whatsoever. I just have a "pet peeve" with spelling mistakes that throw me off, lol. I hope that my pin-pricking isn't too annoying. Let me know if it is.
Tea Fan chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I actually read your fic months ago, but since you updated just a few days ago, I had to re-read the story, lol. I like it so far.

Just thought I'd let you know there are a few minor spelling mistakes in this first chapter:

1) "She assumed he'd be so wrapped up in the business of running [his] company"

2) "worst kind of intelligence just as [it] was the worst kind of ineptitude"

Other than that, I think Seto/Anzu rocks. _~
Dr. Sipp chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
swimmurgirl chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
ooh! what happened to her! the next chapter is titled scandal! please update! I want to know what happens! (It was really funny that seto overslept...I can just picture the look on his face...)
Ana chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
I really feelin this fic. I love the witty comments between Anzu and Seto. It keeps them in characters and that makes the fic more believible. You're doing good

Yami Ana- Well, I not a nice person so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut

Me- Thank you. we appreciate it.

Yami Ana- Don't mention it. Now since I was nice you owe me.

Me- I knew this was to good to be true. .~

~Ana~