Reviews for Spectrum
kagomeisadragonyoukai chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
The kid is going to be scarred for life when those two start kissing. When will he find out that her parents made her take the job? Hey, if she's baby-sitting Mokuba all summer, doesn't that mean that she shows up on weekends? Scary thought.
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
This is a good story. why dont you write more?
Bunnydreamer200 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
hm...good start.I liked what you said about the flames. It's very mature of you to stand up to the flamers and demand to be treated as an individual. I like that in a person. Anyways, your ficcie was very well written and definately shows your mastry in the english language. The Mokuba factor is also a nice touch, It's so true that Anzu is indeed very fond of Mokuba and will do anything to help him even it means to get hurt herself which in an overall sense already secures her place in Kaiba's heart. hehe...so all I have to say is keep going.

Update soon okay _
Anime-AngelWings chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This was simply wonderful! I loved how Anzu's emotions were on the floor. She seemed more like the manga character than the anime character and that is always a plus! Her interaction with Seto Kaiba was very amusing. In fact, her little scene with her mother was pure brillance! I see a bright future for this story, so continue as soon as you can! _
RuanLingYa chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
- I really don't blame Masaki for not being excited about her new summer job. I really do like your story, please continue
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
So far this is amazingly well writen. The character development really makes this work. I really liked the exchange between Anzu and her mom, bravo!
blackhope146 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
i like it i'm really looking forward to the rest of the story
Nightfall2525 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
That was good so when does the falling part start and what will happen in the long run?
Marin M chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Loved it! You got the characters well. Plz continue! *Does puppyeyes* * _ *
MoonlightShadow-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
The only thing I can say is thank you. Do you know how long it has been since I have read a story this well-written with such a well-developped plot and characters? Well, a REALLY long time. This was absolutely amazing I must say, and I hope you continue with this soon.

Patiently awaiting the next chapter,

-Kiya

P.S. I loved your author's note at the beginning. Very impressive.
Jewel Song chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
This...is most definetly the BEST SetoAnzu fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Anzu was so charmingly witty (as were her parents), and we get to see a nice humor side to the relationship between Seto and her.

I would have logged in, but my internet is being a fucktard (pardon my french), and wouldn't let me log in. I look forward to the next chapter!

GREAT JOB!