Reviews for Spectrum
wenanim chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Ok. It is not the first time I've read this story, and I hesitated a lot before deciding to leave a review, mostly because I'm sadly guessing that you disappeared from this fandom.

In this state of art, I still don't know if coming across "Spectrum" was a blessing or a curse. However my opinion never changed one iota : it is the absolute best Seto/Anzu ever. Am I trying to coax you (and with this most highly thoughtful praise no less) into thinking of continuing your story ? Maybe (certainly !), but then again, you might not ever read this.

Anyway, and surely against my better judgement, I can't help but hope - and that's the whole point of me finally deciding to write something here. Whoever will be reading this could find me ridiculous or deseperate (just a little bit ...), regarding all the years since the last update, but really, what choice do I have ? This story is so good, and so absolutely thrilling to read, that it hurts to think about its unfinished state.

For us who are spending countless hours browsing azureshipping stories in order to find something worth reading, this is our oasis, that turns out to be the ultimate temptation, never to be fulfilled. There is no point in trying to imagine an ending for this story. I feel that anything we could come with could not stand comparison to what that story was really destined to be (I tried : it was lame and totally unsatisfaying).

There will only be one person that could carry on "Spectrum".

It's you.

So please, tell me you're still here. Tell me you're still existing somewhere. Tell me that in some parcel of your mind, Seto and Anzu are moving forwards, each on their side of the spectrum. Tell me that they met in the middle.

Tell us how.
AcctClerk23 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE OTHER FANFICTION WRITER I REVIEW-SCREAMED AT EARLIER! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED AND I AM OFFICIALLY HOOKED AND ABSOLUTELY NEED! NEED! NEED! MORE TO READ PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE
AcctClerk23 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Car rides home and Anzu's parents EPIC WIN AND LOVE! MUST READ MORE!
AcctClerk23 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
I'm thinking I enjoy the car ride moments more than anything else xD
AcctClerk23 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
xD Going to the extent of writing a contract,REALLY? XD I LOVES YOUR BRILLIANT MIND!
AcctClerk23 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Usually I wouldn't review until I got to the last chapter posted, but this was just TOO good not to comment on! I loved the whole thing! I'm really looking forward to the next chapters :3
Where's the next chapter chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
I honestly love this pairing to death and I absolutely love ur humort and the parents... Iknow the feeling hon~ lol anyways please do put up the next chapter alot of us will gladly appreciate it! U r talented!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
You have a good story going, I was wondering if you were planning on continuing?
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
ah please update soon. :)
anonymous chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
omg. I cant believe you. please tell me this is a nightmare. please tell me you started such an addictive and amazing story only to not update for five years. PLEASE tell me you did not stop at what might be the climax of the story. All im gonna say is you BETTER start updating again or else ill call on the hounds. :) update
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
nice story. and very interesting and funny. also i would like to see some hot moments with those two.

this story it's really great and i would like to read the rst of it really soon. it's a shame to leave a story like this without the rest of the chapters (story) to continue and without a juicy ending with those two. even Mokuba will b happy to have the 2 people he care to love each other and mayb in the future end up together.

her parents r crazy! Seto was so funny when he didn't know when her dad was jocking or not with the gun. also Tea when she came and saw him butt-naked was WOW! poor girl! what a shock, i thought she would attack him and make sex with im the same moment?

please UPDATE really soon this story, i want to read the rest of it. it's really great.

please UPDATE really soon.

;-)
Litschi chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
Well, are you updating it again or net?

I hope you will 'cause it's very GreaT! I Love the Tension you have put in, thats great! Hopefully you will update soon and please keep up that tension don't make it too easy! (for them both)!

Perhaps some jealousy scence would be perfect and a Lemon, hehe .!

Keep up the great work, and update ASAP!
bobmcbobbob1 chapter 9 . 10/25/2009
Very interesting. I look forward to seeing how these two progress...and how the crew is going to deal with this little development.

Happy writing!
schaenciel chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
Aaww. I hope you still update. Even though it has been ages since the last XD I'm really looking forward on what's going to happen :( It was really exciting and fun reading this.
Regin chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »