Reviews for Spectrum
ImmortalSoull chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
lol, a bet eh? wow, lets see how this goes! lol! cat wait for the next chapter!
Mystical Miyuki chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
Please update this story as soon as possible! This is one of the most excellent stories I have ever come across on You should be proud of your writing style and how yuo make the story flow. You had the perfect amount of humor, romance, and angst. Please update soon, I will be waiting for it!
Pyreite chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
Absolutely delightful! You have an infectious, quirky sense of humour that comes through really well in this fiction piece. I laughed at all the right moments, and inadvertently enjoyed the way you gave Anzu a downright, hilarious (yet very kind) family.
wild-filly chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
(grins) Nice work indeed! This fanfic is entertaining not only due to the fact that it has been well written (a blessing in comparison to a lot of other fics out there), but also in that both Kaiba and Anzu are not outrageously out of character. Excellent effort! Please update soon!
Lei Chance chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
not real e-mail

anyways that was such an awesome fanfic, honestly, no flames I am just a burnt out fire '...' whatever the story was awesomness, keep up the great work!
Fuhnerrr chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
Ohh! I love it! I absolutily do! Would you PLEASE update? :S Please? I'll do anything for you to update soon! So, while you consider this, I'm going to read your other stories, even though this will be my favorite one. I'll be looking foward to the e-mail I get that is saying that you updated! Ciao!

Kagome1992
PharaonicWolf chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
I love this story! I don't read a lot of SetoxAnzu... I don't particularly like that pairing... but this is just so FUNNY. I laughed SO HARD. The dialogue is amazingly witty. There are a few small punctuation errors but nothing major... This is going on my favorites list. )
Anime-AngelWings chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
Go Anzu! I wonder who will win the bet! _ I'm loving this story!
Living Arrow chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
hehe, can't wait till you update.

sorry took me long to review, I kinda forgot you updated (again...I always do that)

Now I wonder what could those tabloids say (yea right).

really good chapter, and I bet Anzu will win lol. Update soon
blawblawblaw chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
YAY!GREAT!Update SOON PLZ!
Kariah chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
Absolutely amazing! You have definately made me laugh~ Keep up the great work!
Elwyngirlie chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
Stumbled upon your story last night, say 11ish. Stayed up way past my bed time to read it. Why? Because it is so well-written. I very rarely read AUs (no idea why), but this story takes the cake. It is well written and intriguing. I especially love the humor, which comes out so crisply and cleanly that it is hard not to admire. It is detail orientated but not overly much. And Anzu is charming with her odd combination of wit and clumsiness.

Please continue.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
This is good. Please continue
dream-fantasy10 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Yay! That was a REALLY good first chapter, I'm very impressed! D

Your story has deep, well-developed characters, you stray pretty far from going too OOC, and your word usage is simply fantastic! So many words! P

To um it all up for ya, this is an awesome fic. Expect more reviews from me in the future!

~dream-fantasy10
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
i love the fic, hope you update soon :)
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »