Reviews for Spectrum
chibilee chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
just wanted to say that i'm really enjoying ur fic! ur sense of humor is right up my alley hence the luv fest i have w/ur fic. hm...kaiba goes commando? interesting. i am looking forward to ejoying more of this train wreck u concocted. is it wrong to take pleasure out of other's frustrations and irritation?
Delphiniums Blue chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
this fic is absolutely brilliant. you are a brilliant writer and this fic is really good. please update soon or i will burst with anticipation!
BLOODY ROSE chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
UPDATE! U VE TAKEN TO LONG!
The Great Bippety-Bop chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
So far, so good! I'm a go and read the rest now. :)
Living Arrow chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
oh scandal, sound interesting, I kinda started reading that story like...a lot of months ago, for some reason it got erased from my favorite and I have so many it took me all this time to remember about it lol.

This story is excellent. keep up the good work
A Single Black Rose chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
God, your one of the best authors! Can't wait for the next chapter, plz make it quick! You'll totally be responsible for my death if it takes to long!
OoHSiLLyME chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
HAHAH! YEAH BRING IT ON SETO KAIBA! ANZU WILL MAKE YOU FALL! LOL... hehe. I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
princess crystal chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
keep writing its getting really good!
TeaG chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
Hehe

*smirk*

Great chapter!I'm sure the following Chaps will be very good as well

*smile*

Death by Me chapter 9 . 11/23/2005
you are a very good writer. this is very good and funny story. but you have to watch out. your nudity trick had me drooling. update
archangle3000 chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
this chappie is HILARIOUS! keep updating coz the storys really goodL!
sodastraw chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
Oh...that was good...so god!

I've got a new image planted in my brain, thanks much!

I hope you get a speedy and full recovery for your leg.

If the other chapters are like this, feel fee to take your time.

later
Geniusgirl The Original chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
You updated! Wonderful, as usual. And hilarious.

The "Jane Eyre" reference threw me, since I prefer "Wide Sargasso Sea" but it was fitting. And Jonestown! I live in Guyana, you know, so the hilarity doubled.

One question that was never really clarified though, does he REALLY go commando? Like REALLY? Cause if he does... *squick*

Great chapter, once again. Looking forward to the next one.

abbu jabbu chapter 9 . 11/20/2005
Ah, the master shows everyone how it's done.

UPDATE!
Lucas 316 chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
I would babble on and on about how obsessed I am with your story and how great I think it is, but I already used all the awsome adjectives I know, and don't have any left. But I want to tell you just how awesome your story is anyway.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »