Reviews for The Reason
Angelfish369 chapter 5 . 8/22
This was tragic for all involved, and I was really confused halfway through. But wow...what a cool concept!
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
That was...uhm, kinda abrupt. No offense, just...yeah.

Anyway, the only thing I think you forgot to mention was Izzy dying of cancer. Shouldn't that have been said towards the end? Seems to me like he'd want to check to make sure, you know?

But the whole explanation was pretty interesting and everything. So, great job on an interesting story.
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Wow; only one more to go after this. Well, this chapter was pretty good, and sorted a lot of things out. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
This so reminds me of DragonBallZ. Where there were two different timelines, and (was it Goku?) died of heart failure in one of the alternate lines. Weird stuff, that was.

Anyway, this is a really good story. As to whoever was confused about why Izzy would die of cancer in both timelines- it's because he still HAD cancer- and if he didn't, he'd still have gotten it- right? These two particular timelines split Sora and Taichi- what if Sora had lived/What if Tai had lived- not what if Izzy had or had not have gotten cancer.

So anyway, good work. I like how you incorporated Tai, the school, and Gary's son all into the mix. Very interesting.
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
I think Kari was completely in character. I would be upset too. So far, it seems like a pretty good story.

Why do you feel the urge to kill off poor Izzy?
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
*Rubs hands together* Okay, an author that can write. There aren't many in this fandom if you ask me. I'm glad you can do that magical thing where you write stuff, and the grammar and spelling doesn't suck. :D

Anyway, there are only a few grammar mistakes in this chapter, which is great, because I could read it without cringing. Haha.

Also, I've always had this creepy facination with the radio and car crashes. I mean, wouldn't it be kind of eerie if the radio was playing a song and it kept playing? Especially if the volume was loud. People bleeding, dying; and the radio could be playing Twist and Shout.

Anyway, good chapter. I'll keep on reading.
chrono17 chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
this was really good but in both "other" lives izzy died of cancer. was that just something random in both worlds or is izzy really going to die from cancer? that is my only complaint with this, past that this was really very good.
LaurynHill chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
this was a good fic. do the japanese drive on the right side of the road like you australians?
LaurynHill chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
ugh,...so cool. a german excahnge student in Victoria? I bet he had an awesome time
LaurynHill chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
wow, i read the summary on this fic and i read the word "whilst" and immediately i thought,"this has to be litanya." and whaddya know, i was right, lol.

this fic is really good, but i've only read the first chapter so i have something to read tomorrow. i'll review the whole thing when i read it all
july chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
great story!

too bad you forgot to tell them (the digistined) about Izzy's cancer

-sniff-

any way, i've read a lot of your stories! their great!

july.

p.s. - update "the island holiday" as soon as you can! cant wait for the next chap!
star chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
I loved ur story in the simplest words it was really great
yyhpunk chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
this is good... sad and sad but good.
Neiro Yukiko chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Omg that was the greatest ending lolz! Explains lots! Hehe and a really great idea really! Welpz .. hope you will be wriing more ficcies son! Love this fic lotz!
Neiro Yukiko chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
Omg that was a great cahppie and explains everything! A great fic! And a great author! Hehe!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »