Reviews for Dreams and Realities
totalgleek479 chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
great story, update soon
itsasledgehammer chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
all the good stories haven't been updayed in like...2 years! Yours is included! Gr...this is AWESOME! And you write very well. MORE.

Lol

Im begging
mellowyellow36 chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
squee!
I Write Tragedies chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
I like it so far. Weird dream.

Not much to say about chapter two other than I liked the conversation between

Marco and Dylan. It was cute and comfortable.

I really wish that you would have more happen in the chapters, not that I mind how

short they are because I like that but not much is happening. If I weren't so

curious about how this ends up, I'd probably have lost interest by now.

Chapter four was okay but seriously, more things need to happen in these chapters.

I felt that when you wrote into chapter six that Ellie needed to do her Grade 11 work that that was out of place. I think that you should just put that the story takes place in Grade 11 in the note at the beginning of the first chapter.

I thought that by you having Marco's mother know about Marco being gay was overdone in fan fiction, not to mention a little unrealistic. It was an easy out so that Marco could have someone to talk to and I didn't buy it at all.

I do hope that you intend on updating this at some point.
Jade Danielle chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
Really good! Update soon? It's been a while. :S
EzraFitch chapter 8 . 8/19/2004
genius, pure Genius. i always love a good Marco/Dylan story, and yours is one of them!
orange crush3 chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
oh good! he's alive and kicking. somehow I didn't get my alert email, so that's why it took me so long... anyway... I love marco. his mom seems pretty cool too, but not in the sort of way marco's cool... I hope his dad (haha love the

subtle way it's sort of broken english) reacts OK in the end. hope to see more soon.
Sonomi-chan chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
very cool please update soon.
kittie chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
hey that was really great and keep writing haha

I loved it!
GabrielBellamy chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
Hey ! I love your story !

Could you send me the website where "Marco cried... I mean Marco's Pride" is posted because this story made me laugh out loud more than once.

Thanks
dylanlover chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
"Perfect solution, Papa," Marco said to himself with a smirk, "send me to an all boys school."

hehe! i like that part!

the coming out scene was more realistic in this story, unlike a lot of others [where marco's parents beat him/kick him out etc].

i can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Val-Creative chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
Aw. Poor Marco. Please update, I hope his parents settle into the idea!

I liked that one line in your story where his Pa suggested that he could go to a military school and Marco was like; great, send me to an all boys school.

LOL! - Please, oh, please update!

Oh, and what happened to your Parody on the episode Pride?
Dark Spell chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
Poor Marco. Still, it's a brilliant story. The chapter was very impressive, update soon or... or... um, I'll get back to you on that, I can't think of anything right now, just update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »