Reviews for Down with Love
Dream01 chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
AMAZING! I love it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
The main problem I have with this story is that it matches the movie too closely and yet no where do you have any credit to the movie. I love the movie, so naturally I was curious about your rewrite, however most of the quotes are the same such as with the phone calls, but you need to give credit to where it is due, just as with Sailor Moon. You are getting credit in essence for a true plot that you did not come up with.
Macala A chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
I really enjoyed this story a great deal. The only thing I didn't like was the whole twist in chapter 20 where Serena knew who he was and what not. It just seemed forced, it didn't seem to fit very well. Otherwise I think this was a fantastic story, very well written and thoroughly planned out for the most part. I enjoyed it so very much, I really loved this story. Keep up the great work and have a lovely.

Smile,

Macala A.
Must-Love Moony chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
WOW
Saturns Darkness chapter 21 . 5/23/2006
Dial up needs to die and I need to check my favorites list more. Sorries are here for ignoring this ending for two years BUT i do like the ultimatium like ending where there's no forgetting yet enough forgivness. Thank you for the meantion(sp), and i turned dark pink, btw.
LynGreenTea chapter 21 . 5/15/2006
that was good
Uhamilton chapter 21 . 2/12/2006
Very Well written...thank you so much for writing it
Brooklyn's worst nightmare chapter 21 . 2/1/2006
i'm in love... with this story!
Megan Consoer chapter 15 . 11/17/2005