Reviews for Stitch Heroes
Ultima chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
This chapter rips off Sonic Heroes! Hence the title...
Paul R Wilson Homunk EmmetEar chapter 12 . 6/26/2009
This - was a horrible story...
Neros Urameshi chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
Ahh... this story is so amazing. Here I thought the story ended with a bad ending, until I saw that Jumba... was making more experiments to carry on Stitch and the others' legacy. I love it.

I tell you what. You can use the experiment OCs from me, Stitch Phantom and Wormtail96 for what you're planning after Stitch Heroes.

Until then, you and your story are now added to favorites.
caliblade chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Hi! This is this a parody (And maybe an insult or cheap imatation) to Sonic Heroes. But I still like it!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 11 . 6/7/2005
NANI? Lilo and Stitch are dead?

(Runs off to cry with her Stitch plushies)
Gijinka Renamon chapter 12 . 6/7/2005
NANI? Lilo and Stitch are dead? ! ? !

(Runs off to cry with her Stitch plushie)
Xoverguy chapter 12 . 4/23/2005
(This is not a flame or insult) This story disturbed me greatly. Why did you kill off Lilo, the Stitich Heroes, and annialate Earth? Is this the last story of this saga? Are your other stories like this? If they're are tell me which ones. I really wish you could answer these questions to me via e-mail or review. It's not that I didn't like it its just that I am very sensitive and don't do well reading stories with mass Character Death. It screws up my head emotionally. I'm sorry if I dissapointed you. The chapters before 9,10, and the epilogue were very good though. Keep up the good work in stories and please answer my questions that are in this review.
michael chapter 12 . 12/31/2004
Wha-You-what the? You just can't stop writting there! That's bull crap! That's sick! Please, need to know how it ends. Please! I'll do anything! Just finish it. Please!
Spirits Shadow chapter 12 . 12/21/2004
Why do you want to quit writing Lilo and Stitch? Youre so good at it.*sigh* Well, its your desison. Anyways, I thought this story was awsome, and really sad. What exactly happened to the other experiments? There was just some kind of flash of light and that was it. Did they die or something ? You didnt really explain that.

Anyways, great story.
Avenger of the Fictional chapter 12 . 11/24/2004
626-2 is coming.
RT7 chapter 12 . 9/10/2004
Ah. Well, Houdini survived!
Story Weaver1 chapter 12 . 9/9/2004
This was pretty sad. and it was a cliffy too! WHAT? You end on a cliffy and you say you're never going to write L&S again? That's so mean. LOL! But the part with the kidnapped Ben Stiller was pretty funny. But why the cliffy?
Ovni chapter 12 . 9/9/2004
Okay, you completely destroyed the meaning of 'happy ending' and single handedly rewrote how I look at L&S...that takes some serious writing skills...sorry to hear this is your last story in L&S, but I'll be sure to check out any new stories in other areas...
Some Guy Named LH chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Great trilogy Ri2!

"The book has closed here, and it will be opening somewhere else."

That's true, as I have started to write on the next part of the timeline.

s/2050428/1/

Hope you like it!
Mona chapter 12 . 9/9/2004
They kidnapped Ben Stiller! :) How hilarious. That's some of the humor I've missed from you.

Earth's been destroyed. Oh well. At least they killed off all those annoying mosquitoes...

"she’s a spineless self-centered coward with no real understanding of friendship..." Little harsh on Houdini there. From what I can recall from Houdini, she didn't do anything to betray Lilo and Stitch. All she did was run away.

I liked the scene with Jumba's ex-wife. I might be writing about my own version of her someday. My version has the same personality as yours, though the experiments were a little more open with how much they hated her. Carrie, for example, dropped a piano on Mrs. Jookiba's head.

"I'd like to think I've done something original that can inspire some of the crappier writers in this section to stop writing so many Mary Sues and Gary Stus and do something worthwhile with their skills."

I don't know if I can match your skills, but I'll try to do something original. I'll even try to modify my experiments to make them less Mary-Suish.

One of your loving fans, Mona