Reviews for A Prince Of Desert
aw poor Yamcha, good story
Black Fire Kitsune666 chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Cute story.
Aohiki chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Wow. Story good. x-treamly well writen
XellAn-Chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
this is an interesting way to make sense of my boy's life...i kinda like it
Arayelle chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Very touching. Yamcha has always been my favorite character in Dragonball and there's not much fanfic about him. I really like the way you tell the story about his childhood. Hey, I got a challenge for you. Why not write something that explains his fear of woman? We all want to know what's the deal, right?
Me chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Celey, the story never said she died. She just disapeared... makes you wonder what happened to her
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Wow. Touching story.

And the scary thing is, it could have been that way. Who really knows Yamcha's past?
Tokumei Kibon chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
wooooww... I consider this a MUST read for Yamcha fans.. I don't think I've ever seen such a great story of how Yamcha became a desert bandit. I adored this fic with all my heart!
Celey the Demon chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
This was so cute, Val! Chibi Yamacha! Twas sad when Yamacha's sister died... *Actually cried a little when that happened* ... *Is too sensitive* Good fic.. /_\... *Is terrible at reviews.. tis why me no review much*
Birdee chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Aw... val... that is so... *sweet*! I love it! Poor Wai... meanie dad... meanie guys! You should write a sequel! Like a girl comes and he relates it to his sister and then ish scared of them or something! And ends up saving the day... *or something*! I bet you could think of better ideas than I... but it was a kawaii and really good
Mia Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
It's really nice to see a fic that deals with Yamcha gently for once. I also like reading a story about his background. I wish people would do more of these sorts of things. This was really nice.
littleangelBrachan chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Ahah! good fic...
Velasa chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
*sniff* aw... I love Yumcha stoies- He's a great character, and so overlooked... Kicking fic you got here. pretty interessing look on Yumcha's past. In most fics he's just thrown in the corner, or worse, they have him as the trashy, sleezy cassanova who hurts Bulma so that the author can have their perfect V/B relationship. It's wonderfull to see him portraid in this light.
Prince of all Saiyans chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Interesting approach to his childhood. It's nice that someone else is writing about something more original like this. It's good to have nice new stories that twist and turn. Keep writing.