Reviews for Waiting
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hoo boy! And so third year began!
Annie789 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
LOVE

IT

It's verging on stream of consciousness but it isn't all the way there and the verging is what makes it brilliant. Because you can feel Sirius's desperation and his pain and all of it. And it made my heart literally break reading this.
Desk Jet chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
good
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Perfectly written, very realistic. Good job.
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This is what I pictured his escape to be like. Like exactly how I pictured it in my mind. I would love it if you could check out my stories, but for some reason I can't post them on the site won't let me and I have no idea why. I do have some stories on if you'd like to check them out, though.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I knew the ending was coming, but was still pleasantly surprised. It's quite powerful, for all that it was expected. Good job with this.
Fanciful Sovereign chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
AMAZING!

Fudge was absolutely in character from his words right down to his movements

Sirius was great

The whole thing was really gripping

PLease write more like this

Fanciful Sovereign
Padfoot Prongs and Moony chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Poor, poor Sirius ... *sniff*

I promised I'd review your stories at some time, but once again, I haven't got much time, so I picked a short one! I'll be back, though!

Anyway, it's really really REALLY good,so you have to keep writing! Is there gonna be any more or is that the end? Cos you could tell the story of his escape, too? !

Moony x
mrs.shigwa.cobain chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Wow, that was very good. I liked how you developed Sirius's thoughts, I've never seen someone do it quite that way before. Also, your grammar seems impeccable. Ooh, the whole thing just made me shiver.

Is this a one-shot, then? It does feel like it would do perfectly well to end there, but then again, you could always expand on it. If you feel that over talking it would make it not worth it, that's just fine, too.

I am VERY surprised that you have so little reviews for this. Honestly, it is SO good! I'm going to use that little button that says 'highly recomment this story to others' that just recently popped up on the review form. I'm not quite sure what it does because I haven't seen anything else different come of it, but I thought you should know I doing it just the same.

Keep writing, you're great at it!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Dark, but awesome. I love Fudge's reaction to Sirius's sanity. Idiot.

Fudge, that is.
i am nobody chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I write things in the dark too! Its sort of hard sometimes, because youre always losing your way around the keyboard, but thats what the backspace button is for! I always love stories with Sirius seeing Pettigrew for the first time, and you just about summoned it all up! You really have captured Sirius, and thats a proffessional feit! Ametuer my ass!

signed