Reviews for The Quest of the Green Beast
Emerald Time chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I know you said that this fic was abandoned, but I hope you will continue this, I really love it and can't wait to read more of it, so just i case you resume it, I'm going to add this to my alerts list.
Emerald Time chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Oh poor Naruto, Kiba, and Lee!
Emerald Time chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Oh man! Poor Kakashi!
Emerald Time chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Maybe next time Neji, but knowing Gai, it wont happen,
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hahaha! Awesome! I love it!
Stitched In Ice chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Can I just... Yes. Yes please. This is. I can't even describe it. I love it. Please continue. PLEASE.
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
zomg this is so interesting, i started laughing at the summary and kept laughing throw the whole story, this is an awesome idea, and its soo funny, i'd hate to be susake, shino, and neji lol isn't gaara one of them lol (but then again it would be hard to get gaara seeing as he lives in the sand)
kokkilamb01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very interesting!

Funny too! XD

Please update soon.

You've got me imagining them in green suits and all XD
kippy10009 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hahaha, great idea, really funny! Love it!

Update soon! xD
niki chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
plss keep posting quick
niki chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
dear frontier of darkness,

i love ypur fanfic...its in my favpurite and one of my tops could you please add some pairings...i love how you portray gai and kakashi so well,love the humour in your writing
niki chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I just started reding your qust of the green beast...absolutely great...love the drama
Siphor chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
One word: shi- um, I meant priceless! That made me laugh, especially thinking about Susake- er, Sasuke, Neji, and Shino's expressions when they found out! LOL!

Anyway, would you mind if I wrote a crackfic inspired by this? Don't worry, it won't be plagiarism, the plot will most likely be something like Sasuke and Sai going an a mission/staying with Lee 'cause they're too anitsocial... I won't feature Shino or Neji (though they might be side characters) so can I do it? Pwease?

I ask permission because I would feel horrible for using an idea similar to this one for the plot. If I can, then it might take a long time to get it out. Like, five months... then again, summer IS coming up, so.. anything is possible!

Please reply! Thank you!