Reviews for Teasing, Teaching and Time Travel
anonymous4060 chapter 1 . 6/11
Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that I love your story! I looked at the last updated date and noticed that you havent updated since 2005. Please keep writing as I am at the end and I can not stop thinking about what will happen. Thank you so much!

Anonymous4060
anonymous4060 chapter 14 . 5/27
Are you going to write more of this story? You had better! It is absolutely fantastic! Please keep writing!
Dreams Of Athena chapter 14 . 5/4
You've got to be kidding! This is awesome! God I wish you had finished. Such an amazing story, honestly.
Love this fanfic. it is really good and i can't wait to read future chapters. keep up the amazing work and please update soon. :)
You are truly, truly evil. You can't just abandon a story like this! It's waaaay too good for that. And I NEED to know the ending, after all you left at a cliffhanger.
Finish writing!
Alyssa swann chapter 4 . 9/30/2016
FRIES AND CHIPS ARE DIFFERENT THINGS!

Chips are like fries but are fatter and softer
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
Update plz
TealBlueEyes chapter 14 . 5/2/2016
Bruhhhhhhh I know that you might have been a bit busy, but is making us wait 11 years really necessary? Come on, pleaseeeeee update!
lauriepop 14 chapter 14 . 3/4/2016
update please
Mysterious Man chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
What are you, two? "Will you go out with me?" No, you obnoxious fourth grader!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
Please post more! I need to know! I've been waiting for too long!
angry chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?! THIS STORY IS SO WONDERFUL! NEXT CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Please finish this
HP Fangirl chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
3 the story! Harry shouldn't say his name though. Harry James Potter. Can't believe James didn't get that. I think he thought it was just a coincidence. Ok I have to do this... - Incredibles Reference Warning - Coincidence? ... I THINK NOT!
1,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »