Reviews for Teasing, Teaching and Time Travel
iris chapter 1 . 7/28
to the person who wrote a review about getting the author's facts right: First of all, Angelina didn't die, but Fred did. George married Angelina.

Second of all, this is a fanfic, the story is based on the author's thoughts, if Harry is a werewolf here, then that means this is an AU which means "Alternate Universe"

Third, The author wrote this on 2004, which means the Harry Potter series is still ongoing on that year. Of course she would made up things, she didn't know that Dumbledore would die, How Voldemort died, that Fred would die, and other things that happened in HBP and DH.
iris chapter 1 . 7/28
hang on hang on hang on hang on, HANG ON. HARRY IS A WEREWOLF HERE? WHAT THE ACTUAL MUTHER EFFIN' FUCK.
I would have loved to read this story...but its harry/Ginny and I don't particularly like the redhead that much.
harryislife chapter 14 . 6/19
This is really good and interesting, some bits are really funny. I just wish the ending was better.
Lordxposeidon69 chapter 1 . 5/30
I read the summary and thought this might be a good story but the writing could definitely use some improvement, mostly the dialog. A lot of the dialog seems to be rushed causing a lot of info dumping and the reason for harry going back is crap not to mention Harry doesn't even try and argue about going back he just goes with it. This story had potential but it was ruined by lazy writing.
Archimand chapter 14 . 5/29
another great story that will never end :(
Speedreader533 chapter 14 . 5/12
Wow this is a great story. The whole Lust Curse thing is fascinating! Ok I'm not a perv, seriously it's just the idea is cool.
Mirawennem chapter 14 . 4/29
Oh god, what a shock they will get from that statement! I love this story and I'm really looking forward to seeing what will happen now. I hope you will update soon, because this story is really amazing.
Tartarus13 chapter 6 . 4/21
There is no possible way that Ginny could hold a duel against Potter. She's a year behind him, and he's defeated everything dark pretty much known to man. If this Ginny thing keeps up you most likely have lost a lot of reviewers.
along with fred and Angelina fred is dead, harry isn't a werewolf and they don't even have twins if your writing a fanfiction at least get your facts right first.
BipolarDragon chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Though I understand that a good description of the Curses is necessary for the story (I'm assuming, I haven't read the rest of it yet), I found it a bit repetitive after the banquet scene AND the conversation with Dumbledore. Also, if the students have already heard Harry say most of this at the banquet when asked, does this scene really make sense?
No biggy though, I still enjoyed it
james.mattson.7 chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
I dunno if you'll ever read this or what but I was wondering if you ever plan on finishing this as of yet, superbly written story.
candy4beth chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
update this
Marauderett chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Gaahh!you didnt have to make it so detailed. I am scarred for life
Emma black chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
I really like your story and i was wondering if u took any inspiration from Putting the M in Mystery? Thanks . Lots of love and keep writing like u are .
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »