Reviews for The way of the Badger:: A Hufflepuff adventure
OTPHPSHIPS chapter 7 . 7/31
Ok. I love this story so far! I only have two complaints: If this is their 6th year then that means Slughorn is the potions master not Snape. And the fact that Susan likes Snape kind of makes me cringe inside. I like that you complain about Hermione. No offense to her or anything but I can see her being quite annoying to other students. Anyways, I love this and going to keep reading!
5ectumsempra chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
This was such a great fanfic, it really addressed the undeserved stigma of being a Hufflepuff. I love how you've taken these characters and made them your own. The argument in the DA club was absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to see the aftermath. Please continue this story.
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really liked the Sorting Hat's song. They have every right to be angry, but the end felt spooky to me. That's a good thing, because I think that's what you where trying to do. The hat may not give Hufflepuff the respect it deserves, but it's right that four can not devide into three.
TomNatsworthy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Why on Earth did you decide to make Ernie Macmillan homosexual?
evy2526 chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
Your storyline is very good and it's nice to see Hufflepuff portrayed differently.

However, and it's just my personal opinion, there's a difference between being strong and acting like true assholes and I think these Huffelpuffs are crossing the line in this fic.

I just find it really really hard to like them. Must be because I'm a trio fan But it's just my two cents. Obviously, a lot of people like them that way... :P
DistractionPie chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
This fic is awesome! It's brilliant to see somebody showing the strength of the Hufflepuff house and I'm so glad that the trio finally got a sort of comeuppance. You portray all of the characters very realistically and individually.

I really hope that there will be more of this soon.

Saturn's Candlesticks chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
Hahahaha, brilliant. I love the last line, especially!
MyLookOfDenial chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
Aww poor Susan!

Update soon.

MyLookOfDenial chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
I am loving this story.

The Hufflepuffs are amzing!

And I love the way you call them 'The Badgers'

I love Badgers!

I have to say that I love the name of the story too:

Anyway, please update soon!

i love you because chapter 16 . 2/17/2009
Yay for updating ;-)
Saturn's Candlesticks chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
*sigh* Even after two years, I still love this story. I hope you'll update soon. From the way things sound, the story is near to being completed and I'd really love to see a finished version of this fic.

Some constructive criticism: Try to keep track of your 'their', 'there' and 'they're's. You got them mixed up a little.

Other than that, I unabashedly love this story.
emliy02 chapter 15 . 4/10/2008
Oh I do wish you'd update.

This is a joy for me to read.

Your a great author.

Please finish this!
Isosohungy chapter 14 . 3/19/2007
Update asap!
Isosohungy chapter 15 . 2/25/2007
Isosohungy chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
great fanfic. One of the best I've ever read. VERY ORIGINAL STORYLINE! KUDOS!