Reviews for Spells Of Love
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
nice job lol!
CaityCat chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Look, I'm sorry and I don't mean to be rude, but you totally copied a lot of that from Charmed, the tv show, and I don't think you own that so you should have put that in the disclaimer. Because, correct me if I am wrong but The Book Of Shadows, and that spell Sam used to claim her powers, and the triquetra (the shape with 3 circles) are from Charmed. And you didn't even type the spell right! And even if you DID edit the spell, you still should have put it in the DISCLAIMER!

Again I know that sounded rude, but I just hate the fact that your copying one of my favorite TV shows without a disclaimer, and the fact that you quoted it totally wrong!
DxS4ever chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
:D
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
update soon!
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
The plot's awesome! Really it is! And I recognized the sign and the Book of Shadows from Charmed! I really love this! I just thought it was a little rushed though, but a good story nonetheless! XD
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
If that was supposed to be the spell for invoking the powers from Charmed, you got it all wrong. It goes like this,

"Hear now the words of the witches.

The secrets we hid in the night

The oldest of Gods are invoked here, a great work of Magic is sought

In this night and in this hour, we call upon the Ancient Power.

Bring your powers to we sisters three. We want to power, give us the power."

I understand why you changed it a little bit, seeing as Sam's not a Halliwell, but you need to keep it a little more on the basis of the original spell.
hopewithfeathers chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Aw! So cute! Great job!
Tara P chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
why r u writing this after the show charmed? no ofense but what gave you the idea, and the names of the Charmed ones start with P. (piper, prue, pheobe, and page)but i like it
romancerox chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
omg, holly is so smart! yay holly! i luv ur plot, how sam is a witch, that is so awsome! ur not going 2 write more? damn! u shoould, like an epilouge or something like that.
kaa chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
WOW!1

THAT WAS FREAKING ASOME (SORY I DO WANA SPELL CORECTLY)

IS IT OVER? D/S ROCKS
AnimeChik22570 chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
its ok to be rushed sometimes, lol, anyway UPDATE!
ssquirrel21 chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
what are you, a world famous warlock?

lol
ssquirrel21 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
you've heard of the book of shadows?
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
A LITTLE BIT OF A WEAK ENDING BUT VERY AWESOME!
BlackRose chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Awesome story, although at some points, I felt that it rushed a bit. I think that in the beginning, personally, maybe you should have given Sam time to accept the fact that Holly is a witch and that she had just inherited powers. Awesome spells though. I have been practicing witchcraft for nearly a year now, where did you find them? Maybe work on the timimg in your future stories, other than that, good job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »