Reviews for Conversations with the King
Torezhan chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
I read the whole story at one time...

and it is so very very good. The characters were in character.

I loved the closeness..and the fact that they had all become family...and treated each other with care and concern.

the ending was perfect...both with the dogs...and the trip to Rivendell.
Lariren-Shadow chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
I liked this story very much! It made me happy in the last two chapters, with Eldarion and the gifts. But I really liked it. At first when I read that Faramir and Éowyn had had twin girls I did immedatly think that they would be named Theodwyn and Findulias, but I like your names better. And I think the boys were cute. The story just cativated me and it was a nice way to see Faramir and Éowyn. And how Aragorn didn't like being fussed over. It was sad about Arwen though. Anyway, can't say how much I liked this story! And I'm sad that there is no more.

~Lariren
nautika chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
It is totally amazing. Thank you for posting it!
Altariel chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Very touching; lovely deft characterizations.
Altariel chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Ooh, exciting first part.

Love the idea of F&E having a houseful of kids.
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
I got tingles at the end of this! So wonderful! Awesome! A tour de force!

Thanks for the cameo by 'Dan and 'Ro

Chibi Mo
Evenstar Elanor chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
LOVE Eowyn's anger! you personified Eomer excellently, with the gruff edge in his voice, and i think those Dragonhounds are exactly what he wants and needs. love Aragorn's thoughtfulness. Eomer loves to name his dogs things that he hates, doesn't he? well maybe except for Princess. such a cute story. u MUST write another one!
Evenstar Elanor chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
aww.. such a sweet chapter. finally! yea! Gondor has an heir! i've been gone 4 a while, so got alot of reading 2 catch up on. i like everyone's reactions in this chapter, especially Aragorn. it's amazing how such a strong person can be brought to tears and joy by a little person.. so sweet. Faramir and Eowyn's support is nice. on 2 the next chapter
Raksha The Demon chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
And if my Three Spaniels of Doom would allow a Dalian Dragonhound in the house, I would gladly accept a pup! As Eomer knows, puppies are more fun than paperwork.

Great chapter and end to this heartwarming story.
Catherine Maria chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
Great ending! Very sweet chapter with the birth of Eldarion, but I really loved Eomer naming his new pets. I can completely see him naming one of them after his sister. But why not the other one after Faramir? hehe Might I suggest Poet?

Back to the story - I also enjouyed the very end where Faramir gets to visit the place his brother started his last journey. That was a very nice touch. No doubt Faramir would have really appreciated that.
estelcontar chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
I found 'Eldarion" very moving, and laughed out loud reading the last chapter.

Thank you for a beautiful story.
viviana chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
WOW! Amazing fic...really amazing. Please write another Aragorn/Arwen fic .
tychen chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
Two chapters for the price of one!Glad it all worked loved Aragorn's response to his newborn ah!Eomer is going to have nearly as much fun with his dragon hounds as I have had with this tale,and what a wonderful excuse for not doing boring things like paper and Faramir more than earned their brake,horses for Eowyn,and a mountain of books to choose from for Faramir,plus each other without interuptions for pretty good to look out for you.
grumpy chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
what a wonderful story, Each and every chapter was great. Loved the part about Arwin and Aragorn's son being born, and Aragorn eyes kept getting blurry. Also loved the names of Eomer's new dragonhounds.

looking forward to more from you, I hope!
fliewatuet chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Wow, that was a lovely ending to this story. I am glad that Arwen and Aragorn managed to sort out the ... erhm ... heir-problem ... so quickly. And the scene between Aragorn and his new-born son was so cute!

But Aragorn's gift to Éomer was more than fitting (and it was given at a most opportune time, relieving Éomer from tedious paper-work), though the names he chose were ... original ... and not always appreciated. And Aragorn's gift to Faramir was most gracious: time to spend with his wife, exploring the marvels of Middle-earth!
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »