Reviews for Conversations with the King
BM originally chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
This is absolutely wonderful! I dearly love this story! You are truly a fantastic writer-your characterizations of cannon characters are exactly as I picture them and I can see every that is happening so clearly in my mind's eye it's like I'm there. You have brought such depth and realism to every character you write, and I can empathize with them-they are so real to me! I love the boys and can clearly see them and their different personalities. You have done a masterful job with this story. I don't read too much LOTR fanfiction, so I hadn't seen this story before, but now I can't wait for me, and this is definitely going on my favorites list and alert list! Please keep up the excellent work!

BM

PS-you should seriously considering writer a novel-I definitely think you have much more than enough talent to excel at it!
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Delighted that Eowyn has her little daughters and Aragorn and Arwen are going to try for loved theFaramir scene and am pleased the story isn't over yet.
Evenstar Elanor chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
lovely... so sweet. Alasse and Estel. it would've been interesting if they were Finduilas and Theodwyn though... very interesting. i love Faramir's reactions 2 his daughters. Arwen & Aragorn... so sweet! come on! keep going
Lirenel chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Yay two s! My father was one of four boys (and one of a pair of twins). My poor grandmother had no daughters until daddy married mom. I've always thought Faramir should have daughters for some reason. Great chapter, update soon!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
aw... I can just see Faramir being struck completely speechless at finding out they had twins. And their boys are just too fun- I never mentioned this, I think, but I love the "field rations" idea.

Glad that Aragorn's feeling better too.
clairon chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Lovely happy chapter. I love being at home with the Hurins! Bit gutted the twins were girls though - thought Faramir was going for his own soccer team! Still with five big brothers I guess the girls will get chance to play anyway!
Leah chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
aw I love Eowyn and Aragorn! This story is awesome!
Team McAdams chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
I love the careful balance of emotions that you do so wonderfully in this story. Please update soon, this is a really good story!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
I'm curious as to how you came up with the idea that Elves can only conceive if they want to... it's an interesting take on it.

And I love how you portrayed Eowyn this time- I always pictured her as being very loyal and devoted to her family.
Lirenel chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Wow this is a great story. Update soon!
fliewatuet chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Another wonderful chapter (in fact: two chapters, you update too fast for me to review ... not that I complain;)). I really love your characterisation, Éowyn in particular. She is so strong, though she has her doubts, but she manages to overcome them. And the scene between her and Arwen was really heart-rending.

As I already said: I absolutely love this story and am happy about the 'TO BE CONTINUED' at the end.
Jen chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Wonderful story! I love how you have described each character and I especially love little Sam. Looking forward for more.
tychen chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Poor Arwen,no wonder that she is afraid to try again in the face of such loss,but Eowyn is right the risk is worth now after facing the possibility of Aragorn's death she can bring herself to try present for Eowyn's delivery especially if she is called upon to help is going to be very difficult for will make a great how the boys couldn't wait to get to their Mother to relate their Aragorn isn't about to suffer a relapse,as Mellanar seems a little soon pleaseand thank you so much for your kind words.
grumpy chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
wonderful story, I love the detail in it. Poor Arwin to have two miscariages, and Eomer talking to Aragorn, about filling his home with babies.

looking forward to more of your story
clairon chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
Hey Becky this is great.

A thousand apologies for not reviewing sooner, this completely passed me by. My only excuse is that I've been on the banks of the Sea of Rhun fighting a battle and dealing with the tragic aftermath.

Anyway I am here now to say how much I am enjoying this. My only complaint (you have probably guessed): Is Wenham wearing a wig and contacts then? Deal with it, me?

Thanks for the name check on Home to Heal too!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »