Reviews for Bittersweet Rhapsody
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 7/19
OMG Sango was insane enough to have kids with Miroku? And how dare Inuyasha betray Kagome like that with Kikyo. Ewww why would he even do that with Kikyo? She's a damned corpse. And I hate her so much!
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
The ending made me go O.O
I didn't expect that, ah! Drove me to crazy happy town.
Love the story!
FYI chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with!
Sourpatch27 chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
Noo ! No , no , no , noo ! Why did you have to make them stop like that ? Like , you had me on my toes and everything ! Although , this story evokes my interests to the fullest !
kitsune2477 chapter 23 . 9/6/2009
I hope you put up the second part of the epilogue up. I really want to see how this ends._~
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
keep up the good work on your story
Kanna37 chapter 17 . 2/9/2009
love the story so far, and loved the disclaimer just as much, course i have a thing for twisted comedy so...

SImiLAr tO siLEncE chapter 24 . 1/21/2008
nice fic! and i can't wait for part 2 ! if you come out with one!
Cherrysinger chapter 24 . 6/19/2006
Aren't you going to UPDATE? PLEASE!
touyalover chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
omg thats so sad !sango's situation is 100X worse than kagome's!
Cherrysinger chapter 12 . 6/18/2006
AW! Ok, I just want to review so I can find this story again when I finish reading it...crap, I'm dieing to find out what happens...maybe one more chapter before I go shopping.
Izayoi Tashio 18 chapter 24 . 1/12/2006
Izayoi Tashio 18 chapter 17 . 1/12/2006
That lemon was so kick ass!
KAGURA2191 chapter 19 . 12/27/2005
yeah well, i read your lemon, and me personally, at the beginning when you described kikyo's and inuyasha's position, i thought they were going to do that. and when i read that, i thought inuyasha would be experienced. oh well, just wanted to let ya know.