Reviews for Hidden
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Oms continue!
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
very wicked chapter... please up date soon
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
very wicked prologue
sweetortonlover86 chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
this is a really interestin story...i guess because i like watchin Sailor Moon and Law&order: SVU as well... please update soon... i would very like to see what really happened to Chibiusa
Angel Bat chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Please update soon I love it! I say good job! Update soon!
Sailor Ra chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
I love it! This is so cool! No one has done this before! I likiy! Up date! Update! Update! I love this story! I also love law and order! I can't believe Jerry Oraback died{starts crying} Well anyway I love it! You need to update!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
what the canoodle? how can you like a show and hate the main character? ah well i hope your thinking of updating this...(SVU ROCKS!)
Eirias2 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
wow, i love this story. sm/SVU is an interesting crossover and one id never have thought of, but i really like it
Zasiiniya chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Oh, gosh...I knew this had to happen sometime.

It was inevitable!

But, yeah. Anyways, it's very interesting. It will go very deep, I'm sure. It's a great story, a nice start...but how are you going to work out the age differences (between Usagi and Chibiusa) and other issues, like, how do Chibiusa and Hotaru speak fluent English? Or, can Elliot understand Japanese?

But, yeah! Great. Just great. And, after you get those few things all smoothed out, it'll be just happy and brilliantly wonderful! Big words!

Pork
Aleric chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Call me suspicious, but I think there is more to this story than we may think. Thought that Luna and Artemis may have contributed to Chibi-Usa's injuries and her questioning of her birthday and whether Usagi is her real mother suggests there is more to this than meets the eye.
pudding chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
hey write more!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Maybe a chance for Usagi to get rid of Rini once and for all.
mae-E chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
very intersting chapter! i thgouht the prats wiht them being shocked about haruka was really funny. I especailly like the way you ended it with Usagi.
Akari chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Very interesting and original. I'm wondering why Usagi beat Chibiusa up, because even though they do get into fights, it's never to that extreme level. Chibiusa questioning if she was Usagi's child is pretty cool, too. D Continue!
Paili-chan chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Hey how old is everybody now, including ChibiUsa. If this is future ChibiUsa visiting the past, then how are the Outers going to prove that ChibiUsa is USAGI'S daughter, depending on how old ChibiUsa is right now, and how old Usagi herself currently is, without the Outers winding up in the Loony bin.