Reviews for Wondergirl
Princess Starfire of Tamaran chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow, I really liked that. It's great to see that you captured their friendship and not just mind-numbing fluff... although I'm insanly fond of mind-numbing fluff... hmm, anyhow, like I said, it was superb. The only thing I found a little off, but it's truly just opinion, was the fact you had Star call Robin "Boy of wonder" so many times. A couple times it was cute, but then it just felt a little over-used. That's all. Still absolutely wonderful.
Midnight Lace chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
ahh yes, short but sweet _ Very adoring as well...In a way, Fluffy! ::cheers:: kawaii!
thegreenwonder chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hmm. Interesting. Insightful, definitely.

I think I like it. :)
cjp7772 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Wow. That was really cute, and yet very deep too. I liked it a lot. Onto the next part!
sportsaholic2009 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
very nice. ur good w/ starfire. i mean.. u write her talking as if its just like the show. its really really good. later days!
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
that was good! i also think of them to be older i think that bb is 15 raven is 15 star is 16 or 17 robin is 17 and cy is 18 but that's just me i mean cy can drive and so can robin and star looks like she's robins age and raven and bb just look younger so yeah. no! no raven and robin! STAR AND ROBIN! ONLY STAR AND ROBIN! sry i let that slip hehheh... well good prequel now i'm going to read your other story bye!
RogueSummersLover chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
o0o00o i love it. i'm a big Robin and Starfire fan... and i loved ur 'one-shot' _ imma going to read the other stories... so u should see my name again soon. _~
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
wow. that was so cool and sweet.

and i do have to say, i had no idea starfire's command of grammatical concepts was so great. that gives her a whole other feel in my mind. i really like how you've portrayed her.
Spam-in-a-can chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This story's automatically going to my favorites list. I can't wait to read the other fic you've writte and "Guiding Light." I'm moving towards that right away and adding you to the author alert list. I just love how you characterized Robin and Starfire in this.
Dark Sploosh chapter 1 . 12/28/2004 This is really good stuff. I've been coming to this website for around a year now (at least I think it's been a year) and I have very rarely, if ever, read a story by someone as talented as you. You word everything really well and in a way that makes it easy to read. Also, you make the characters seem realilistic in their thoughts and emotions. I'm a big fan of the Teen Titans, and I enjoy the Robin and Starfire pairing more than any other. It's great to see a story that does justice to their relationship. And now, if you'll escuse me, I'm off to read all the other Teen Titans fics you have written!
Princess Angel Rose chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
That was good. You really oughtta do a sequal.
phox455 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
great story i really hope you keep post i like the way you write. and for a fanfic you don't need all the facts you just need your imagnation.
ShadowBlade989 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
great story, i love ur Tean Titans work
NBLkolt chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I loved reading it! It was so perfect! And the way you had Starfire speak was right-on! It was so sweet! I was so excited when I found this story because you're one of my all-time favorite authors! I've read all your RK stuff over and over again!
luvlifecharm chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was a really nice story. I love it!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »