Reviews for Wondergirl
xKazuko chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Oh, I loved it. So heartwarming.

And I haven't looked, but I'll have to say I don't think there would be such a think as an intelligent flame to this story. Because that would be simply ridiculous.

Now, I am off to look at your inventory of other stories and read all the ones that catch my eye! *grins*
dolphingirl0113 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I loved how you wrote this, and will now definately be moving on to your full-length story as a continuation of this. I have just recently been pulled into the world of the anime Teen Titans, so I'm still new to everyone, but I know enough to say that you did a beautiful job portraying everyone. And now on to the story!

megan (dolphingirl0113)
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
If this is a one-shot then this is an awsome story! If there are more chapters to come then please update soon! :D
STARROB chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is really good u should continue :)
xxstarryflamexx chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
hey, I just finished reading "Guiding Star," but this is really good too.

and I'm not that much of BB/R fan either although I don't mind reading about them or writing about them either. Like you, I'd much prefer BB with Terra.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
That was very good! Great job!
The Wind Beneath Her Wings chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Incredibly sweet and beautiful. I've been maintaining in conversations with my partner that a very similar relationship with nearly identical foundations exists between Star and Robin. Not that I have any more right than anyone else to say it, but I think you have it pegged.

And I should note to the previous reviewer the events of the mainstream TT comic has very little impact on the animanted "Go" universe created by WB. The relationships of the characters have and will develop independent of the source material (Thank Heavens!). ;-)
Luna Willow chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
nice story even though Starfire and robin don't end up were going to get married but an evil incarnation of Raven ruined the wedding and starfire told Robin if others do not agree that they should be married than she does'nt want to be married to him.
Silver chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
gotta say that i loved it. it just seems so right
sweetrae chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
hi hi i just wanted to say this was a really good short fic compared to a lot of short fics out there this is #1 on my list i read this before reading Guiding Star and i was floored imagine me after reading GS heh lets just say i was the girl that female reviewer that kept saying WOW a lot..well great job and i hope to read from u soon! oh yeah hey i'm a Filipino and was surprised that u were too but i'm from up north as in Canada up north and yeah i'm babbling i should really go! Chow Chica!
ink and ashes chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
One word: AW! That was so sickeningly sweet I'll have cavities for life! *sniffle* Garsh, I can't stop smiling (and did I just say "Garsh"?).

Okay, a proper review now. Utterly fantastic, anna-neko. The combination of guilt and self-derisiveness portrayed in Robin's character after the events of "Apprentice" are perfect. He's honest and I think you've gotten it right on the nail when you described his relationship with Starfire.

Starfire seemed just a tad bit off, but I liked it. She sounded much more mature (I got the impression of a twenty-eight year old Starfire for some reason _;;) and I liked how the two interacted.

And I thought the whole "Hormone" bit was hilarious! lol.

all in all, your one-shot succeeded in being cute, sweet, insightful, thought provoking, and all around wonderful.

It also raises the question: "Why is 'Dick' a nickname for 'Richard'?"

Teehee. I love your work-you're awesome and awe-inspiring.

Loki
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
That was cool! I don't see why anyone would want to flame a great story. _ Heehee...Raven...how you kept describing her in this fic made me laugh. when she wants to be left alone, always make the wise of descision of doing so. XD
kestral-tudorica chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
aw! I'd almost forgotten to check out teen titan fanfics. I love that new ..trailer thing, or rather old one, on cartoon network where it shows star falling back (from the episode where her sister comes) and a robin voice over "i made a mistake, starfire, it won't happen again!" They're so sweet! They were SO having a date in that episode... speaking of which, do they ever get together officially?
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Drat. You're not a Raven/BB shipper? *sighs* You're such a good writer, too, you could have done good stuff with them. Oh well, at least you like RobStar. This was absolutely wonderful. _ Heh, the "di-um, jerk," part was funny. You made them so sweet, and you captured Robin's feelings quite well. Brilliant.
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
"Just a note: I am NOT ever pairing Beast Boy with Raven. I could not find it in my heart to match them. I definitely see Beast Boy with Terra, but not Raven. I don’t see Raven with anyone, except maybe Robin, but then I want Robin for Starfire, so you understand my predicament? "

That is my opinion exactly. It is so scary to find someone just like you! I loved your story :)
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »