Reviews for Wondergirl
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
"Just a note: I am NOT ever pairing Beast Boy with Raven. I could not find it in my heart to match them. I definitely see Beast Boy with Terra, but not Raven. I don’t see Raven with anyone, except maybe Robin, but then I want Robin for Starfire, so you understand my predicament? "

That is my opinion exactly. It is so scary to find someone just like you! I loved your story :)
LustrousJade chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
WOnderful! Loved it.
Ocdsugar chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Okay, the episode 'Masks' is a YEAR OLD. We've all seen the episode. No use in SPOILING it for us. I don't know where the hell you live, but have you noticed that the second season is over? Well, only for the Europeans, the last 4 episodes haven't aired in the USA yet...anywho, you've missed ALOT of Robin and Starfire.
SoularFlare chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
AH HERMIANNA-SAMA YOU'RE THE BEST! (We DO tend to make fun of bad reviews, don't we? We even have a thread for it! _-) This was really good. Please do more in the future!
Linz chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I love it!

I kinda made Star out to be Robin's yoda...that a Star Wars refence if you didn't catch that
Cool Cat 96 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Very good.
Cashmeritan chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
That was a great story!

Personally, I'm also a Robin/Star kind of person too. So that was another reason I liked it. You captured the emotion Robin felt so well, it was really good.

Can't wait to see more that you write.
VampireHunterSephiroth200 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Tasteful, very tasteful. I loved it, you have a skill for this kind of thing! I hope to see more of your work!
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
That was a great little story. Short, sweet, and just right.
TheTellTaleHeart chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
HOLY CRAP! YOU'RE NEW! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A WHILE AND EVEN I CAN'T WRITE FICS THIS GOOD! BRAVO! YOU REALLY CAPTURED THE CHARACTER'S IMAGES AND THOUGHTS GREAT JOB! I HOPE YOU CONTINUE!
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I must say that this is one of the best stories I have read on this site. It's very uplifting and you are a great writer. My only complaint, and I don't even know if you did this or if it was just the site, but about half-way through the story there was this one sentence that all of the words were screwed up and I had no idea what it was suppose to be. But that's it for corrections. Thank you for writing this story. Great Job.
mysterymaiden7 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Very cute, and very cool. You should add more to it though!
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Welcome to the TT section lol. Nice job on your first venture at a one shot (on an extension on one of my favorite TT episodes), many of the stories in this section, as of late, tend to be rather cliche or terribly written and thank you for not falling into any of the above traps. It was pleasant to read...you described the essence of the Star/Robin relationship so very well! And the raising the roof part, lol.

The only compliant I have is I guess I won't be seeing any BB/R from you in the future, but I understand. Everyone has thier preferences on pairings and I respect that.

I hope to read more from you in the future.

P.S.: (shameless self advertisement) If you have time I would appreciate it very much if you could check out one of my fics...perhaps the Misfits or Who Needs Love Anyhow.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4