Reviews for Trusting Kira
Nya chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
LOVE IT! Now where is that doujinshi...
GOOD JOB!
jsuislfrost chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
heheh nice
lolzy33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Please tell me that this will be continued...D:

-Lolly-chan-
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Sami is supposed to be Sayu.

A girl walking up to L was unexpected.

I like it! D

Is this completed? If so, you should switch 'in progress' to 'complete'.

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
TheRainbowStyle chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this is adorble:D in the best way :D
Bailey chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love this! The only thing I want to say is, Lights sisters name is Sayu, not Sami. And also the conversation about Light never having a dog didn't really make sense. But aside from all that, I an't wait for the doujin!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This sounds 't wait till the next chapter!

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
CherryShadowZ chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A totally random chance that I ran into this story, I don't usually read Death Note stories but I have to tell you I am glad I read this one. Its hard to find stories where people actually talk and struggle against their feelings and thoughts. Well at least in a way thats relatable, a lot the newer stuff goes along the lines of "Omg did I really think that?" Which I find a little hard to believe.

So yeah, I like the conversation which is believable for Raito and the constant awareness of the other and their Kira and L realtionship. I also really liked that there was the right amount of feelings that were there and supressed, all in all I really feel that this story took its time and did things right. I know its been like five years since you wrote this but I just thought I'd let you know my thoughts instead of just favoriting.
Spangle chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I now this was from Years ago but i love it. And it would be great it you kept writing it.
littleinkblot chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aww this is so cute! I adored it. Great story!
Rorororororo chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I know this was writin some time ago (4 freakin' years) but it would be awesome if you started it up again!
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Ah, that was... ah. Refreshing. :] just sweet, simple L/Lighto. Really really nicely done. I'd like to see the doujinshi.
Amiri chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
It's wonderful, but I don't get how that "Do you like dogs?" "No, I've never had one." "Well, if you've never had a dog, have you had any pets?" "Yeah, I had a dog once." scene made any sense. And how neither L nor Light picked up on it.

I still can't wait for the next chapter though! :)
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was excellant! You're so good at describing people!
FrigidSnow chapter 1 . 6/25/2008