Reviews for Letters, Truths and Hope
Skreech chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
It is a nice story. But there's practically a novel on everything, the bit on brushing hair for example. There's seems to be too much unnecessary information. And then its like its not about Harry anymore, the attention gets diverted to Hermione, everyone's having a horrible life now because misery loves company and sharing is caring. I would've enjoyed it, but its ... like a waiting game of "its going to get better, you just wait!" but it would be a long wait.
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Now this is an interesting story, I am looking forward to reading more. So I hope more chapters are going to be coming soon.
ferror chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
I know that you have not updated for a very long time (it might even be abandoned) but I still want to say I really like your story. It's very original too!
Louie du lac chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Wow! I love this, you have to finish it. Really well written :D
vampiresplus chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hoping this is ok. I really enjoyed the seven chapters I have read of this story and was wondering if there is going to be more posted or if the story has been abandoned? The story is really an enjoyable read and I truly hope there is more.

vampiresplus
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Wow! I certainly hope you come back and finish this story sometime.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Excellent! I really like this. Severus can probably brew more of the pearly potion anyway. This is really good.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Poor Hermione! No wonder she is in a tither! She will stand by Duncan I know.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Wow! He would have killed them! I am not really surprised though. Everything else is highly believable and could be canon.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Excellent! Very absorbing, imaginative and realistic.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Way to go! Fumbles never has heard anything he didn't want too. I think Remus would help though and believe.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Excellent beginning! I really like it. James as an abuser is very AU but frankly I can see it as a possibility. A very likely one in fact. So grats to coming up with the idea. I like the plot device of the trunk and the Evans being squibs. The fact that Petunia isn't of Harry's blood should have made the wards unworkable so they must be drawing on Lily's love for Harry and Petunia and Petunia's love for her son as well as Harry's magic.
DARK KITTEN chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
PLS,PLS,PLS,PLS,PLS,PLS, FINISH THIS STORY I'M BEGGING U PLS

TY

SINCERELY: DARK KITTEN
wandamarie chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
it was a good story so far thank you
Is Belle chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Can you explain how Dudley became a wizard? I must have missed it. Please update soon. Thanks.