Reviews for Knitting a Way into the Heart
No Subject chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
LOL! What a perfect ending! I loved this; it was both humorous, funny, and cute! YAY! I'm gonna add this to my favorites now! WHOO! Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go read your other (and I bet wonderful) stories! ...You do have other stories...don't you?

I hope so!

Shia
No Subject chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! And Marik was DEFINITELY OOC in such a crazy way, making it even BETTER! I couldn't stop howling with laughter and tears when Marik kept talking in Third-Person! I thought I was about to break a lung when Malik admitted he like Marik talking in Third-Person! HAHAHA, silly, silly Bakura. Of course he would throw the chess board into the fireplace; hehehehehehe...just like Bakura.

Shia(Me): Oh, Bakura! I'll want your scarf!

Bakura: *Beams* *Hands over dismantled ball of yarn*

Shia(Me): Uhh...I WUV IT! *Secretly throws at Ryou's head*

Hehehehe...I'm not weird!

Shia
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
OMG! The ending was friggin hilarious! The "Third person talk" freaks me out for some reason, though. Great story!
counterspell chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
*cackles* Hillarity! Bakura...and Marik...KNITTING? O_o Very nice!
apairofglasses chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
O_o

that was awesome.

very, very strange. but very, very awesome.

i lurves you!

misori chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THERE!

That was pointless...

_ Oh great, I'm starting it again. . Oh yea this is better!

. .

Okay, maybe not!

YOU... ROCK! /huggles/ TA!
misori chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
/falls over laughing/

Oh me gosh...

X.x
Oni No Yami chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Hee hee. Kawaii! You should write a sequil!
Hyacinthus chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
YAY! Ryouxbakura FLUFF! have you considering joining the RyouxBakura fan community on yahoo? (or are you already in it?) ;;
Hyacinthus chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
HAHAAHHA that was GREAT!

Marik and Malik do make a funny couple. heheeh. Esp. when Marik is slightly off the plane of normal sanity (then again, which character in YGO is on the plane of normal sanity)
Twilts chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
hey grim! -huggles back- and hi God! yeah i liked this chapter! BakuraxRyou stuffs always loved for me! _ nice chapter, from a nice author! u mite wanna change ur summary tho cuz it still says that this is a one-shot. o ya... and i have a question... y did u review urself?
hieilover2005 chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
aw Ryou and Bakura their so cute. I really like ur Stripped Fanfiction 2 my friend and I think it's hilarious. Marik and Ryou XD
Rach-Chan chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
...Didn't know this one was gonna have a second chapter. Oh well, I liked this one too! It was cute.
chibi nazumi chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
eep! really?

ow,

your so cute! *glomp*
Michiclaws chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
I love you, marry me, we can have adorable yaoi babees togethor and name then Uke and Seme! or we can adopt. lmao!