Reviews for The future hunter
Kairi's-twin chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
AW !1! this whole story made me feel warm and fuzzy inside... well except for Dracula and his whores and his twisted revenge plans... but everything else made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. This was so well written I have just one question... What happened to Corbin? Van Helsing makes a pretty good dad for having no previous expirience. I LOVE Noctis... he is so Awesome. Where did you get the idea for the Carnan? that was swet! Anywho Awesome fic I can't wait to read more of your stuff. till next time... CHEERIO!

~Kairi's Twin~
Kairi's-twin chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
OMG! YOU KILLED MARISHKA FIRST! WHY DOES EVERY ONE KILL MARISHKA FIRST! Vana is really cool and I LOVE Michael he is just like Carl*squees*! this story is sweet so far and I love it! NOW ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER HO!

~Kairi's Twin~
YarnNerd chapter 12 . 9/29/2004
Aw! Sweet ending! You deserve more reviews than the ones you already have. Wonder what happened to Molly. Yeah, so I have to go. I'm gonna miss this fanfic. Hope you have fun w/ yer other fanfics.

YarnNerd chapter 11 . 9/29/2004
I know I haven't reviewed in quite awhile. Great chapter. Poor guy died. I know this is short but I want to read on REALLY bad. So... yeah.

Ebon Flow chapter 12 . 9/22/2004
yay! i loved the story and your other work i also loved the ending congrads! :)
the evil platypus of doom chapter 12 . 9/21/2004
gosh, this was such a great story! i enjoyed reading the entire thing! thanks for reviewing mine, btw. keep the stories coming!

~the evil platypus of doom
elwen16 chapter 12 . 9/21/2004
OMG! You FINISHED IT! WHO! I've been wondering if you would. Thank you so much. It was cool (as always)
Artemis1860 chapter 12 . 9/21/2004
*smiles sheepishly* I didn't realize you'd updated again already. lol. I loved this story! It rocks my toe socks! lol.
Artemis1860 chapter 11 . 9/21/2004
ah! I must know what happens! And I love that song! lol. Update soon!
SilverConfusion chapter 10 . 8/30/2004
Love it!
Max Evelyn chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
cool, cool, love it.

MORE!
the evil platypus of doom chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
how could you leave me hangin like that? you must update! save van helsing and michael!

~the evil platypus of doom
Kat Hawkins chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
cool. can't wait for more!
YarnNerd chapter 10 . 8/16/2004
Hey, I just noticed you updated. Good chapter. _! Can't talk much. Update soon.

Artemis1860 chapter 10 . 8/13/2004
A new pet indeed. lol. Where will they keep it? It's a bit big for a cage. lol. jk. I love this chapter. I can't wait to see what will happen next. Update soon!