Reviews for The Resurection of Tarakudo
Castielismybff chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
You last updated this story the day I turned 5 now I'm 14 that's weirdly cool considering how much I love this story you should write more
sarista wow chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Interesting idea, cool world building, nice to see the captain involved as well and that's an interesting design for Tarakudo.
The 'he's a child / adoption' thing feels a bit out of left field and given his canon behaviour i'm a little surprised the mroe genre savvy Tarakudo isn't more inclined to it, for his own survival/profit.
Still the dialogue is quite solid and the story very interesting.
benderjam chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Pretty good, I don't see why it's rated T.
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Sounds to me like Tarakudo was charitable. Perhaps Drago could prove of some help here provided the Demon Chi of the 8 Demon Sorcerers can help. By the way good Getting to Know You segment.
JinxKatKazama chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
This is hilairious add more chapters
JinxKatKazama chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
This is hilairious!

plz add more chapters
Anika Chan chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
this is awesome!
Elkian chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Really loving the story here. Not only is it funny but it seems that you really thought the storyline out. keep up the good work!
K-sama chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
"Ningen" is "Human", not "Mortal".
L-sama chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
"Ma" is actually "Monster" or "Demon", depending on context. If you wanted to say "Evil", then the word is "Aku".
big fan chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
Can you please !
RyanL chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This is really good!

Why don't you cheack out me story The Return of the Bretheren! And later this year I'll post my story The Orb Of Shadow!
Queen Jade chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
cool chappy. not so Big T got some z's lots of z. stop biting bad Oni bad Oni down. check ya later.
VampireNaomi chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Aww, poor poor Tarakudo. He's such a sweet human kid, reminds me of this spunky anime boy I once saw.

It will be interesting to see where this fic goes next.
Gemini Artemis chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
Yay! A Tarakudo fic! He's a great character and deserves it.

It's hard to believe that this is your first fic, you write very well! I can't wait to read more!