Reviews for The Tomb of Memory
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
cool story feel sorry for harry tho
TheFlyingHamster chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
And this is why I shouldn't read old fanfics. I just want more and it just makes me sadder as the years pass by. :(
Yizuki chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Wow! This is really good! I can't wait to read more! Will you be posting a new chapter soon?
Crazy Weird chapter 11 . 3/15/2013
I really like your story, but it hasn't been updated in years and I'm trying to clean out my favorites and am wondering if you have any plans of continuing it? If you could let me know that would be great! Thanx!
assurancetourix chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
There is an interesting dynamic in your story, but there was no update for years. Are you going to continue?
Fleur
picabone99 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
i must say, i'm rather hoping that they can use the wards to "re-body" harry.
Jostanos chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
Hoshi-tachi..

YOU PASS!

FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

I have read The Tomb of Memory from the beginning and I thought that you have written it rather well.

it would be nice if you would continue with it after so long though.

please update soon or at least let us know if The Tomb of Memory has either been adopted or abandoned.

thank you. *bows*
Lw117149 chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
OH Please tell me you are stil willing to work on this story too Please I wouldlove to see heero's reaction ...
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
update soooooooon!
nequam-tenshi chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
I want to read how Heero reacts to Harry!

Happy Holidays!
slasher-round-the-keyboard chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
I know it's been years, but please do update. Your version is fascinating and I'm dying to read the rest (...er, no pun intended).
LoireLoa chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
This is interesting. I wish there was more, I'm curious as to what happens next.
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
A Nest of Nargles chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
you wouldn't happen to still be hibernating would you? i hope you stop soon, I'm eer for what happens next but it kinda looks like you've abndoned the story.
Kool n Krazy Kaida chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
four years and you still haven't updated

i didn't know summer takes so long to get here

anyways i came here...um...write to you that you need to update

or i will haunt you like harry

hahhahhahahaha

anyways i hope harry has enough energy to stay with the g-boys

update soon, neh?