Reviews for Shards
anya chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
A wonderful but sad fic. I couldn't tell that English wasn't your first language, you di a very good job.
Wicked Enough chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Wah! That's so sad! It's heartwrenching in a most simple form-a brother's lost love towards his baby sister. The last part clearly expressed Francoise's feelings about how pained she is, and how she wishes that she hadn't driven her brother insane, even if it wasn't her fault.

There were a few mistakes ("Damned! Damnted him!" should be "Damn! Damn him!" and "Will you tell me latter?" should be "Will you tell me later?"), but they were small and I'm picky that way. Other than that, you've done it again with the beautiful language and the strong feeling of anguish! Great one-shot!
cyborggirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
It was cute!
fluff hunters chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Anne: Oh! the cruelty!

Karen: So sad... so depressing...

Anne&Karen: WE LOVE IT!

Anne: Jean Paul went insane after losing his little sister!

Karen: And how will she forget herself for that?

Anne: She won't, even if it wasn't her fault and that's the beauty of it!

Karen: GREAT!
Shary chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
GIRL! I had to review this again because I felt the first one was not enought to denote how woinderful your fic was!

I mean, I read it again, but now in the quietness of my house and... I cried! Tha was so sweet and sad and beautiful! So part of the C009 universe! I congratulate you for such a masterpice girl, and as always, I give you my best wishes. Keep up the great work! Shary~~
Schwerelos chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Aw... thank you girl! I love you too! _

DOWN WITH BLACK GHOST! Poor Jean Paul... and Francoise...!

T_T I tell ya, this fic almost made me cry, I vould feel the tears... But it's excellent, as always, I'm never gonna get tired of congratulating you on your great work!

Love, Shary
Word Weaver Cyborg chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I could never imagine anything as beautiful yet tragic as this piece of work... (And I feel rather stupid for not seeing this sooner). If Jean Paul had been alive in the series, this could possibly be what happened to him... And it was sweet how 009 was there to comfort 003 at the end.

Es muy bueno! (It's sad. I'm partly Spanish, and I have to take lessons.)
f-zelda chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This is very sad! Poor 003. But this one shot fic is amazing really! You are very good writing one shots!
Sorrowful chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Such melancholy, it makes me undeserving of my pen name. Your ability to transpose your imagination into words is incredible. Un trabajo muy bien hecho, como siempre.
RisuQ-theQissilent chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
aw, that was cute, though somewhat sad. good job anyways.
Moon Shaddow chapter 1 . 6/26/2004 the episode, 009 said that the plane owned by her brother must be from the 40s. The sereis takes place in the 80s from what I've learned so I'd have to say 40 years. Please continue this story. It's realy good.
Animefreak11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Hi, I really like your story, and english isn't my first language too. Je suis francaise, mais j'ai demenage en Californie ! Ca me manque les bon films francais, genre Taxi ...hem

Is there going to be another chapter for this story or is it finished already ?

Anyway, bonne chance pour la suite, si il y en a une !
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I'm speechless and there are tears in my eyes-you weave such a compelling and poignant tale that I could see had Jean Paul not been dead already.

And always, Joe is there for her-I just finished watching ep 33 and in that one his accelerator is malfunctioning and it is she that he goes to and she he hugs when the device starts working again.

I'm now inspired to work on chapter 3 of my story