Reviews for And Life Goes On
MaoninaMaonina chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Nice story, you're really good at battle scenes!
Muddlover chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
Cheap ways to get someone to update: make fake reviews
Kodoku433 chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
i luv the story...i mean it's good and i like it...mudshipping rules! :P

Update Soon!
someone chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
just to add to the total reviews
SpasticDjinn chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
Very good. This is one of the few stories I've read on this site that actually DESCRIBES battles with detail. A job well done. KEEP IT UP OR IVAN WILL GET YOU!
Ark Navy chapter 7 . 11/9/2004
Gotta make this review quick or I will miss the bus! ..Stupid bus.

Losta deathes. Typical for war. I'll try to recruit sommore reviewer people. Good luck!
Kodoku6 chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
omg this is so good!i wish i could write as good as you can...anyway update soon!
Ark Navy chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
Wow, you're really good at writing fight scenes. As for updating, think of it this way: You're faster at updating than I am! XD

I don't get why people aren't reviewing to this... maybe you should try changing the summary or title slightly... that usually works for me...
Triforce chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
curse the mudshipping!
Kodoku6 chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Love the story...it's kind of hard to believe this is your first fanfic...anyway it's really good. Update soon!
Ark Navy chapter 5 . 10/9/2004
OO ...YOU CAN'T LET ISAAC-SAMA DIE! ONLY ONE-SHOTS CAN DO THAT!

Besides that, nice battle scene. Er, that is, 'nice' graphic, bloody battle scene... Oo
Ark Navy chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
NOO! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US IN A CLIFF HANGER DAYS BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR LIKE...EVER! I would throw a shoe, but I can't find another shoe to throw...

None-the-less, have fun on your vacation or whatever... trip.
IceQueen chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Good! Mudshipping rules!
RevengefulAddict chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
y-youre saying thats your FIRST FIC? DAMN! i can't even write that good, you've got some skill! LOL. keep up the good work!
Ark Navy chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
((Note: I might mix somethings in from other stories by accident. At current, my mind has become a giant fruit smoothie...)) And the plot thickens. And it's only natural that Picard has his own "fan club". P The small dancing scene was also very cute.