Reviews for The Chosen Warriors
Rain of the Forest chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
ARGH! WHY WHY WHY!
Rain of the Forest chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
WHY ARE YOU KILLING EVERYBODY!
Terriermon: 'Cause the script the author had in mind called for it.
Henry: Oh, so if an author wrote a scene where I was killed in their story because their script called for it, YOU would be okay with that?
Terriermon: GOD NO!
team-dragon-lover chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Ken is Yugi awesome
Demino chapter 17 . 11/22/2005
So, this story is over.

A good ending, but I am sadden by the fact that so many of the chosen children had to die for it. I had hoped that even if they didn't get their wish, they might have lived longer.

I just wonder though, after reading the description for your Frontier story, will the events in Chosen Warriors carry over into that one?
BenignUser chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
I dare to wonder, is this truly the final chapter? I'm still curious as to the whereabouts of the other Chosen that didn't make it to the Digital World (like Koushiro and Miyako that had been interrogated).

I have thoughts that the 'sleepers' were those very Chosen being controlled by the Dark Rings. Yet aside from my suspicion, there really isn't any evidence for it.

What is to happen to Hikari, Daisuke, Yamato and Sora? There were many changes on Earth and in the Digital World, and it doesn't seem like they'll really be able to return to a normal life. Too many Chosen are missing, or dead, and the Digital Hunter program has merely been delayed, not defeated.

On top of that, I also wonder which of Hikari's and Maria's Warriors will be selected to be the new defenders of their respective Shinzahos.

Overall, an amazingly written piece here. You've truly left me in awe.
warriorseadra chapter 17 . 11/15/2005
this was a grate story. shame u won't be making more digimon stories excpet for the one you didn't finish yet.
Anthony1 chapter 17 . 11/14/2005
Oh my God, what a way to apparently end this story. The final battle was terrific and having the spirits or whatever of the Qinglongmon Warriors add their assistance was a terrific move.

If this indeed the final chapter than I have to say that I've enjoyed reading this entire story. There was action, drama, romance and even a bit a humor which I believe you blended well together. But I have to ask if you're planning on doing some kind of epilogue to wrap up any of the lose ends. I'm not saying you should do it but at lease think about it.

I know that you are considering about stopping the digimon fanfics but I hope you consider on doing some sort of one shots in the later future. Anyways, until the next time you think about putting up a new chapter, see ya and keep up the good work.
Azari Kaiya Turner chapter 16 . 10/26/2005
*cries* first you kill off one of my fav charries, then you kill off Noriko, who i actually liked, then a few other people who are cool, and now Taichi, who's really freaken awesome! What is wrong with you? Who are you gonna kill off next, Kari? *cries some more*

*comes back later* it was a good chappie, sorry if the first part of this review seemed a little weird. I wanted to rant. Please tell me somehow someone comes back...*sniffles*
warriorseadra chapter 16 . 10/24/2005
ca't they use one of there wishes to bring back all of there friends that died in there own bodies befor they got broken?
BenignUser chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
You've left me speechless...

But then again, I've been hooked on this since day 1. The Chosen seem to falling one by one, I can't help but dread and wonder how this'll end.
Anthony1 chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
What the [censored]? So many of the characters have died in this story and I'm afraid to say that there'll be more before this story end. I never expect you to have Taichi die but I must admit that the way he went was a good one.

I have no clue what you are going to be doing for the later chapters of this story but no doubt that they'll be ones worth reading. Until you update again, see ya nd keep up the good work.
Hirari chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
this story rox. I was thinking earlier that ken could of used the god cards but obviously he needed to be Yami Yugi. hmm... can you please update...none of my fave fics seem to be updating anymore...WHAT HAVE I DONE!
Demino chapter 14 . 9/8/2005
Hmm, it seems the Qinglongmon Warriors are having a bad time trying to prevent everything from going wrong. Their team keeps getting smaller and smaller, and now their opponents have all the things needed to call up Baihumon.

Wonder how they will get out of this problem, and if anyone else is going to die in the process.
Anthony1 chapter 14 . 9/7/2005
What in the world is going on? You just had Takeru killed off a few short chapters ago and now you killed off Noriko. Who's next to meet their end if you're planning on having another character die? I don't mean to sound upset about you killing off the characters. It's just surprising that's all.

Any how, keep up the great work on this story and have the next chapter on real soon since you left it on such a cliffhanger.
Demino chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
Been far too long since I last reviewed this story, so here's a new and fresh review.

I like tehs tory so far, nice pace and good battles overall, also the way you keep the two groups balance out and mostly even powered.

I just wondered when we'll get to hear more from the hunteres.

Demino.