Reviews for Outlawed Will
Dreaming Miles chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
This story binds me to my seat.

It has a very good plot and with your good writing style together it stays interesting.

I hope you can finsih this story, I would hate to see this piece of work unfinished.

Can,t wait for the next chap :)
I-Plead-Obsession chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
OMG, that was awsome I absolutly loved it please hurry with the next installment.

From a loyal fan

TeenDream13 .
Kiwi-Stardust chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Just seeing if my new address works people, kay?
backxoffxspikesxmine chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! U NEED TO, NO U MUST UPDATE! ND SOON TOO! OR ELSE U WANNA SLEEP WIT ONE EYE OPEN EVERY NIGHT OF UR LIFE...MUAHAHAH NAH IM JUST KIDDING, OR AM I? MUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DONT REALLY NOE, BUT JUST UPDATE AIITE?

OR I WILL BE BACK, ND THATS NOT A STAB AT ARNOLD SHWARTZA SUMTHIN SUMTHIN
Valdimarian chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
YAY KIWI! I finaly read the first chapter of the story cause I didnt before, cause I'm a baka _;; But I read it, and it's great!
dream-air chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Update soon ok
Torith chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
This is awesome! I absolutely love the characters! And, hey, Three is the number of completeness, so maybe he'll get away with it this time! I like the end of the chapter...I just find a bit of your author's note annoyingkay?

Continue, onegai!

Ja ne, Kiwi-san
Tiariefarie chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Hi kiwi i see your starting a new fic. I wanted to be the 1st person to give a review. I was told to get some water for my mom but I didn't make it back in time.-_-! but i did like the ch. dont do like you did with the other story and stop writing or i will hurt you. remember i know where u live .

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ack chokes on dorito