Reviews for Cold Case Blues
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 9/22/2004
CONTINIUE!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 4 . 9/5/2004
hhahahahahaha so funny i love it !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
cute! i liek your story. i don't really know the jap. names, but i'm working on it. so which do you liek better, dubbed or non?
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
Who the heck are all of these people! lol, can you put a name translation guide on the next chapter so I know who is saying what? Thanks and by the way, great chapter!
kori hime chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
yay! i like this fic... *sing-songs* and i think someone's been using first and last names from digimon for their victims/murderers/non-important people... update soon, please! bye-e!
Night-Owl123 chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
update soon! it's a great story and i can't wait for the next chapter! _
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
I still like it, but I did find a couple of problems with this chapter. One; no one would give up that fast... heck they would alrwady be out of the country. Two; some of us have never seen the japanese version; I kinda figured it out but I took a lot of work. And that about covers it. I still love it so keep up the good work!
Hi no Kasumi chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
I've been driven by my curiosity into writing this review.

Why is it that you make up your own character, give it a completely Japanese name, and then proceed to use the English names for the rest of the characters?

Consistency is a nice thing to have in one's writing.

Obviously, I'm not the best writer you'll find; I'm not even close, but here's just a few of my opinions. I hope you don't get offended, but if so, please display the maturity to aim the attacks at me privately. I do have an email account.

Onto what I wanted to say (I just wanted to clear things up in case you do turn out to be one of those immature brats I've had the misfortune to meet; I hope not but...), most readers enjoy a fic where the characters are in character. That means, the characters won't do anything out of the ordinary; their personality remains the same as the one given by the original creator, and they act, dress, speak in a similar fashion.

That's a big thing I find in your story. The characters don't act in the proper fashion. With Sonoko, it's excusable; she is that much of a ditz, but Ran would never act in such a fashion. Since the original character is, well, original, you may dictate how he acts, but the other characters would be more appealing if they acted true to themselves.

Also, you let the dialogue move the plot. While that may be helpful at times, and definitely easy, it's not inviting. A well-written story needs to have description and events. Letting the characters tell the reader what's happening is uninteresting; let their actions reveal the plot. Believe me, it makes for a less tedious and much more interesting read.

So far, it's a bit like reading a screenplay. Make the transitions smoother, the story more flowing, and it'll attract more readers. Not only is it then easier to read, it's also easier to understand.

Okay...I'm not writing anymore...;;
Chiharu-Chan chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
You know, this is such a wonderful fic. Full of humor and suspense...

IF ONLY YOU WERE TO CUT OUT THE DUB NAMES!

Gah, I think I'm going crazy. You know, Detective Conan's been my favorite anime for more than 6 years, I'd really appricated it if you stop using all the dub names.

I'd be glad to supply you with the original japanese names, if you want.

Either way, keep up the good work and update soon.

Ja
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
lol SA, love the chapter can't wait for another
The Saiyan chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This story is great so far. cant wait till you up-date it
Dimitri Plabato of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That was good, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
BMoP chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
That was really good! I hope you put out the next chapter soon...