Reviews for Someday You'll Care
Kestrel.Wing45 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Okay, this is one of the many moments where I just really wanna punch the damn fool.
Lorolai Mariano chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
NO dont end it here
LifeLovesThoseWhoDareToLiveIt chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
hey. no problem. yeah i'm sorry to hear that. but how do i get ahold of you?
moi chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
WHAT THE FUCK! you will do no such thing. in fcat you can sty your sexy little ass at this computer and start composing chapter 11. this story is the shit you cant leavr it incomplete. look how about you mail me and we exchange ideas work on it together...bbut quit...hmf no bloody way.
jes its me chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
i like chrrie have to hand it to him even if his methods are a little deep for my liking..poor lily james is to big for her i wonder why he hasnt attemted yo fuck her in her arsehole. o ye this is last chapter but aint lily 5 foot 4 in the firest chapter, why is it shes now 5 foot 6? lovin it as usual!
rayray chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
feed thtem to remus LOL ill admit that made me laugh a little its still crazy tho...ill also admit james went a little far tho she no a virgin so its nowhere near as bad...why did she have sex with remus?, and why didnt james kill remus? and why did it hurt soo bad when she was with james?...you never mentioned lily saying he was 'blessed'...you relli do get off mutilated balls dont you..lol feed them to remus
ju know who i am chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
still lovin it...though the castretion threats just not funny...it somthing that can easily go both ways, only thing is it more grusome an painfull for girls but i assure you it can be done. do you girls gete off on that by the way cos you reli seem to love threatnng the male genetalia. p.s its wincE
moi chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
why is it noone looses their temper with lily and hexes her ...i would...if she attacked first thay is. verbal is one thing pranking and annoying are another but inflicting pain is asking to get hurt...plus i bet if she turned james orange and green he wouldnt do anything to her more than shout..if that.
raymond chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i think it was weak of james to give in to an ear pulling ...he could have got out of it so easily...if everyone reacted like lily did his maraudership would be over! its a good plot soo far
mnz chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
I would love to help you write this story. This is one of my favorite stories on the site, and I really hope you don't decide to abandon it. I have lots of ideas and suggestions for paths that this story can take. It has a lot of potential and I hope that one day it gets finished. Please let me know if you are still accepting a co-author.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
I guess I could help you. But if you are putting it up for adoption, I don't want it. I'll just give you some ideas sometimes, I guess.
Suddy chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Sure, I'll take it...I've always wanted to write this sort of story D Read my other story if you want to see my style of writing! TTYL x
I.Pop.Rocks chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
great!
lilydarling chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
love the story. but im hating james in it. hes being awful. and its bugging me. i dont see how they are going to get together... but i do like the story. cant wait for the next update! bye!
PinkDiamond05 chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
I'm totally obsessed with this story! J.K. couldn't have done a better job! Hopefully we'll see more of Remus i love how protective he is of Lily and Sirius is such a comic relief. Can't wait till you update!