Reviews for Hold On Love
Anon chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
It would have been nice to get a few more chapters of romance. Heartbreak is always depressing to read.
Kateari chapter 35 . 7/24/2014
is this complete or are you going to update? considering this was last updated in 2005 I am not expecting a reply.. but I am hoping for one.. This Eomer Lothiriel fic is my FAVORITE out of ALL of them!
Hwitwabum chapter 35 . 4/17/2014
Loving this find. The pov is a fresh change to read...keep up the great work!
MuggleCreator chapter 35 . 2/19/2014
Brilliant.
Hmmm... It is finished or not?
acacia59601 chapter 35 . 9/23/2012
Considering how long it's been since an update, I really hope that this hasn't been abandoned. I enjoyed every word and I really hope that you continue! You left it in such an important place!
Glory Bee chapter 35 . 10/29/2011
Loved this story, have read it twice now and am really hope you will be inspired to finish the story :)
Lady-Finwe chapter 35 . 4/15/2009
awsome the best story yet wow no words describe how good it was and cant wait for the rest :) keep up the good work :) peace
nicraydoi chapter 35 . 11/11/2008
one tiny, very simple word. WOW. this story is truly amazing. and i've read many, believe me. the way you phrase your dialogues, your ideas, your way of describing the feelings, the surroundings. everything. it's absolutely perfect.

you have got to continue on with this story. i see you last updated it way back in 2006. i fear you have abandoned this story. a real shame.

"you are but a shadow of what you once was". when lothiriel felt arwen say this, that's when i fell in love with this story, and the way it was written, although i was immensely enjoying it already.

you have to continue and finish it. for my sake. you have to.

nicole
nanuk solitura chapter 35 . 8/31/2008
NO! You cannot give up there! Or is it finished? :O Please dont let it be finished!

I cant find any words to describe how awesome your story is but it has made my day :D Thank You!

Please Write more E/L!

xoxo Emma xoxo
japete chapter 35 . 5/3/2008
This has always been one of my favorite Eomer/Lothiriel stories. I recently started to go through all of my bookmarked fics and ended up throwing RL out the window while I re-read this from the beginning. I do hope that there is a 'happily ever after' on the horizon for this pair now that the plot of misinformation has been exposed and Kel has been kicked to the curb. He has been straightened out, hasn't he? I hope your muse finds this story again so that our favorite couple can do some academic research into establishing Eomer's line. I'm begging.
silme33 chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Really enjoying this so far, a different take on the Eomer and Lothiriel stories. keep it up
nimloth22 chapter 35 . 2/10/2007
...this is the most lovely story that I have read in a really long time...damm..you made me cry...well..I hope that you continue writing this history ...please...bye..)
Sarry chapter 35 . 2/4/2007
i love your story so far please continue writing
Tehd00d chapter 35 . 1/15/2007
Thanks for finally updating this. I can find only a few stories that I could label "masterful", but this certainly is one of them. Tremendous stuff.
PollyJean'sKomeda chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I like it so far. But be careful - you keep on changing your tenses. You go from past to present several times throughout the chapter.