Reviews for Myself
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I loved it XD
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Aw that was so sad! I simply loved it! I really loved it, poor Ryou, thinking Bakura didn't love him. And poor Bakura, Ryou dying. I loved this! Good Job!
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
What an excellent story! I loved this so much. Poor Ryou and Bakura...they never had their chance together. It was so sad and so awesome. I enjoyed this story a lot. :D
M.P. Unicorn chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Gah! I cried! This story actually made me cried loved it by the way
KuraRose chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
I'm a little bit sick but in a good way. I love how you formed this. The insanity and the sanity. The dark and light you can it feel through every word. Feels like your apart of the story. Like your there watching as if it were a dream. The ending made me sad and i cried a little but i see that it was needed.
Spirits Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Really great...This one is just so angsty...I love it, and I have no more to say. Flawless and exquisite. Ciao! _
Kyouki no Kyuuketsuki chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
0h my god that was one of the coolest stories ive ever read it was real sad too.
togaklutz chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Sadness... very much a lot of sadness
thelongestroads chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
That... was... fucking awsome! Great job! I loved it!
dragonmastergurl chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Pobre Ryou... I feel sorry for him...
Tupaws chapter 4 . 4/18/2005
wow, i just finished the story, you were right its as good as if not better, personaly i thinks the 2 should be all part of the same story, blood lust leading into this one, the starting of this one is a lil weak, blood lust as the beginning would strenthen it alot i feel.

i was thinking someday you might roll all this in to one larger story.

plot bunnie:

is there a place that the spirits go when killed that they could return at a later time and get revenge for the deaths and if so what might happen in the next life if the feud was to continue?and what is going on as they battle each other in that world before the return to this one.

for those that are upset over the deaths ... get over it its the way of things .. evil is and always will be. no one lives forever.

great job, and a hug, its hard to write things like this when your heart is into the story as is yours. i know the strenth it takes to put your heart on the line for a story.

keep the ink flowing,

tupaws
Tupaws chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
i like this, but i still think blood lust is better. the other story has elements of surprise,and intruge,that r missing in this one so far,

however, you do have some very interesting ideas going here, and i am intrested in knowing where you are going with them.

so off to reading more... tupaws
DmonXtrmN8r chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
*sobb* thats so sad! but good! me love it! poor Ryou...and Bakura..and Yugi, and his Yami...and Malik..wow there was a lot of deaths in this werent there? i didnt realize that till like now when i named them all of.
Ryou's Kitty chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

when you'd scream i'd fight away all of you fears

I've held your hand through all of these years

and you still have all of me

you used to captivate me by your resinating light

now im bounded by the life you left behind

your face it haunts,my once pleasent dreams

your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

these wounds won't seem to heal

this pain is just to real

theres just to much that time cannot erase

when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears

when you'd scream i'd fight away all of you fears

I've held your hand through all of these years

and you still have,all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that your gone

but though your still with me

I've been alone all along

when you'd cry i'd wipe away all of your tears

when you'd scream I'd fught away all of your fears

I've held your hand through all of these years

and you still have all of me.

Me:Sry..This story remined me of that
Elonrae chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
T_T So... sad! -sob- It was a wonderful fanfic, but the ending was so tragic! I was almost bawling when I read the last few sentences!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »