Reviews for Dark Connection
hama431 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Update the next story please
Arivania Moons chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Please continue or I'll slit your throat with a rusty, dull carving knife!
Yami: You're definitely sexy when you do that.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I like this story and please continue!
LunarStar98 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
MWAHAHAhaahahaha XD please continuer and please make seto freak out about accidentaly brining yugi to the "Other Side" and ps: do they have cookies there?! XD (sorry just had to ask!)
bostafu chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
LOL so Yami actually said the monster in the closet just to scare him?

And wow I was judgmental and deemed Yami's father as evil! Man you sure proved me wrong!

That wedding was sooo cuute, and the whole exchanging rings/bracelet *teary* I can tell this is gonna be great, although I'm sad this is incomplete, I'm still gonna read it cuz it's just so good, I'm just glad there's like 6 chapters to satisfy me.
bostafu chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
AWW cuuuute!Yugi! LOOOl I loove how Yami introduces himself - My name is darkness, I'm a monster in your closet. Don't worry I won't hurt you! lol, sigh. Gawd if I didn't know Yami and instead imagined those creepy young boys from horror movies, I'd be sooo scared. But then again Yugi is different, he's more scared of realistic things, real murderers rather than monsters in the closet.
super.happy.fun.time chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
I know its been a few years but please update again this is great..-
Yizuki chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
OMG! This is so god! I would love to read more! PLease write more!
Firefox chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
Could you please write more of Dark Connection. I was devastated when I was forced reading because there's only six chapters. Please, please, write more!
xKatsuyanx chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
so you are not going on with this? *goes sad* aww and i got sucked into this one real well ;A;
Megan Russo chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
i am sad times two 1times for your groundedness and another-times for the no more chapters to read update ASAP i will keep on checking faithfuly.
Hikari-and-Yami chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
AW

I really liked this story! Please continue it!

Yuri
sonata hirano chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
i love it cant wait for the update
Yugi Muto chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
What the hell why is Yugi not know it is Yami and make more please?
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
I worship this story! Please update soon!