Reviews for Something To Believe In
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I am probably going to end up sounding like a b****, but I wanted to tell you the grammar, etc., errors I noticed. I didn't notice many, but the few I did, I want to point out to you. That way, you can go on to be an even better writer.
Spelling errors I noticed:
Superheroes. You said superheros.
Azarath. You said azurath.
Metrion. You said mentrion.
Zinthos. You said zynthos.
Sorry. I know what a shithead I sound like, but I wanted to give you constructive critisism. That way, more people will have a more enjoyable read, you will be a better writer, and I'll be happy.
:) I mean no hard feelings whatsoever.
AquaHummingbird chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow, that was really well written! Raven was done perfectly! This was truly an awesome story. BYES!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
you-neek chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Yay!

I agree, writing Raven is very hard. Half the time she seems like a different person in fics, but there are the people that can pull her off.

I like the season two finale [but not near enough as th end of the worl] because we get to see Raven really lose control, with the big magic and the funky voice and all that.

If you can't tell, Raven's my favorite.

you-neek
midnight kitten chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
aw I really like the story. Although somehow, I don't think there are spoilers here in the fic. It's really nice and I wish you would continue writing. Improve because right now, you're already great.
The Last chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
No offense- the friend in UK was right. Nothing like the episode, but a really good take on it anyway. Good job!
ShadowElfBard chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wicked awesome. Thank you so very much.
Steve-Racer chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Umm first of all. Hate is in no way stronger than love. Love could totally whoop on hate. Cause someone could hate you with all there guts and if you should love (real genuine love not foofy fluffy love) to them their hate would not have any affect. and good story BBRaven is a good pairing
Lastrael Noir chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
that was good, you should seriously write more raven fics!

wuh bye

~fatcat~
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
OY! This fic is BRILLIANT! And it's very true to Raven's character. Great job!
Caralynne chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I like it! I gotta admit, I've been to the World's Finest website and it doesn't sound much like the actual episodes, but I really, really, like it! Great writing style! Big comliments, writing Raven is hard.
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I really like how you wrote Raven, I know I couldn't even get close to that. It was really good and I hope you write more Teen Titan fics.
White Ookami chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I'm really surprised that you didn't get way more reviews! It's definitely worthy of it. You really do capture Raven's personality and made every person in character. This was awesome, especially for a one-shot. I can't wait to read your other stuff!

Keep up the great work!

~MoonLightWolf
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
*hug* I liked it. It's a good take on what could happen should Raven let go of her emotions. You did a really good job writing as her. I can't wait to read more!
TsukasaSIGN chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
That was beautiful. Truly awesome I'm a hard- core BB/Ra fan, so that was remarkable_