Reviews for Gently
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love this story, and it's wonderfully written, but I really don't think Rory would ever be stupid enough or meek enough to let anyone smack her around like that. Pretty ooc, but hey, maybe that's what you were going for.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
great work.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
sad, but good ending. i love Jess!
Jen chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Well now really, where's the rest? What happens? Hello? This is SPECTACULAR and though great as a stand alone, it would be much better as a story.

Cheers, Jen
dodgers lady chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
i love this story and have for a long time, so i was just wondering if u were ever gonna updat? please do
vintagequeen chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Oh wow. I was going through your stuff (needed a break from the harsh reality of Narco-ism)and found this, which i had (shockingly) never read before. And wow. It's...amazing. And beautiful. It made me so sad cause you just described it SO perfectly. I'm so glad Jess finally got involved at the end..and the very end? When he holds out his hand and she takes it? Beautiful.

"She repaid him with a kiss. First kiss in five years. Good kiss."

Love that. The whole thing is told in such simplicity, but you totally feel what he's feeling. How'd we Lits get on without your writing before? The concept baffles me.
rorynjess4ever chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I loved it :-D
cheerpink chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
its so sad i luv it! can u please update please!
Gilmore chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Great story! Are you going to continue it? Or was it just a one parter? Good luck with all your writing!
someone5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I...you're...geez, I don't know what to say anymore. I've said everything. There's no way I could possibly convey to you how amazing and beautiful and touching this is...hell, that applies to all of your work.
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That was great, Lee! Exactly how I can see Jess reacting to something like that, and while it's about a serious subject, you can't help but have a smile on your face at the end.
Miriam Dickens chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow Lee! You're GREAT! I love your stories! it's amazing...! poor Rory...

Talk to you later!

Miriam
helle18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Perfect! A bit diffrent than your other bits, a more speeded timeline. I like it a lot! You do both Jess and Rory so well. Thanks!
cellardoor chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Great story. Jess, the knight in shining armor... this was great... what wonders a small little phone call can do...

late.

-L
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
i like it, i like the thought process and the structure and stuff, and it's interesting...is this a one time thing?